followers view all
following view all
|weightlossprogram is not in any groups|
5 Chemicals you Are exposed Daily May Lead to infertility
Exposure to small amounts of certain chemicals can also disrupt your reproductive system.10 foods that contain antioxidants that help young Identify the type fruit ripening superfast forced shut by chemical 7 kinds of fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants,
good for you
I have heard a lot about exposure to chemicals that can cause infertility, but really I do not know what these chemicals are the cause of this threat risk. http://www.forum.paker.co.uk/7710,0.htm#236590
Currently, my work is also related to many chemicals , so I was afraid the chemicals will leach into the body and affect your fertility later. I hope the doctor can help you a little advice on this matter to them there are preventive measures. I would like to thank the doctor! (Thu Lam)
BS. Roses advice:
You Thu Lam dear,
Today, infertility became popular for couples in modern life. The causes of infertility are many, including related to sperm and eggs are the most common. The health of the egg and sperm can be affected by many causes, including your daily exposure to chemicals found in furniture, food, clothing, cosmetics ... http://www.midnightraiders.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=249
5 chemicals you are exposed daily 1 lead to infertility
Exposure to small amounts of certain chemicals can also disrupt your reproductive system. Artwork
Recently scientists discovered that exposure to even small amounts of certain chemicals can also disrupt your reproductive system. So, to protect their reproductive health best, please note the following chemicals:
- Chemicals in non-stick pan: cooker, non-stick pan is very convenient for cooking and easy cleaning. But when the coating is scratched, it will increase the risk of leaching chemicals into food and cause health hazards. For women, it will reduce the chances of conception.
- Pesticides: Pesticides are toxic to humans and especially in problem reproduction . Couples are infected pregnant if a certain amount of medication can lead to miscarriage and infertility.
- BPA: Bisphenol A, also called BPA is used in many canned foods, some plastic containers, invoices and receipts. Women infected with multiple BPA in the body will cause decreased egg quality, fertility success, healthy fetus diminished.
- Phthalates: This is a common toxic chemicals are present in plastics and other products that contain artificial scents such as perfumes, candles, detergents, fabric softeners, hair dryer, reducing rolling odor, hair spray, shampoo, soap ... Phthalates act as estrogen can cause dysfunction physiology of women.
- Glymes: Glymes also known under the name "organic solvents", are found in many carpet cleaners, ink, paint and lithium batteries. These people regularly exposed to this chemical miscarriage rate is very high.
Not only affect fertility, those who regularly come into contact with the chemicals may also face the risk of decline in general health.
So you need to pay attention in activities to limit exposure to these chemicals.
|share||like 2||report||54 views|