Selya Rollins | rollins

You Can Make a Difference

Oct 1st 2010 at 6:39 PM

Clickable charities are a great way for people to donate, your clicks can turn into donations through the generosity of advertisers on these sites.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so bookmark this site, tell your friends and click as often as you can, to support this cause.  Its been almost a year since I lost my dear friend, Yolanda, to the fight, but we will continue the fight for her.

Nov 28th 2011 at 9:45 PM by Tterrific
Hi Selya, I think that it's very honorable what you're doing to help in the fight against breast cancer. I too lost a friend to the deadly disease as well. Hopefully, through the support of you and other generous people, there may soon be cure to fight this disease. May "God" continue to bless you!

Nov 13th 2011 at 4:53 PM by LonnieG
Great way for a lot of people to do a little and have it add up to where it can make a meaningful difference. Thanks for sharing it. ~LonnieG

May 19th 2011 at 9:40 AM by TimRR
very good

Jan 30th 2011 at 8:03 AM by marloo
Thankyou for caring. You have indeed made a difference

Dec 3rd 2010 at 3:58 AM by IngarGrondahl
Thank you for trying! We need many more that want to stamp their feet, telling what we have to think and care about! Time being very few "have time" to even think and care about their own family! In many countries, the leaders are so occupied with themselves, that they forget about taking care of the people inside their own country! Thank you for being the way you are!!;-)Ingar

Nov 9th 2010 at 1:00 PM by stephaniebeth
Sorry about your friend :(

Nov 3rd 2010 at 10:27 PM by gerardoantonio
good..it is really important what you are doing

Oct 24th 2010 at 7:48 AM by yvelem
Great Selya! You can count on me.

Oct 24th 2010 at 4:15 AM by coolindiansurfer
Yes, we can.. Thanks for useful post... Loved it

Oct 23rd 2010 at 1:49 PM by Jordan
Persevere ! Yes we can make a difference

Oct 15th 2010 at 9:47 AM by onqglobal
I'll Probably Get a Ample amount Negative Feedback with this statement. So be it; I Can Take It, How about the Reactive personae that will Response in such a Manner? This article whether you're directly or indirectly attached by personal association of yourself or with a family or friend member. Shave off a even a nominal amount of time from an activity that you may associate with disposable; as in killing time. Come on you Know the throw-away terms generally in use. Even for a collective acculumation of those short periods can benefit something for someone else. We Reap what we Sow = "Can't Get Passed It!" It just may free up some Obstacles that have been cloaking up your and my workings up to Now. "Just james l burnett jr, thinking; Oh' execuse me, writing Out-Loud!" I Pledge my efforts however, nominal as often as I can, though, at times may be short and sporadic, and other times longer. Nevertheless, I'll say to my fello' [Hybrid] IM faceplaters: "How you doin?" "Is it Really all about you?" I've been there; No it's Not! Postscript: I could Avoid this, but I me. Because I Luv the article's Topic. Though, there's a fundamental Disagreement I have with something about and Now isn't the Place, nor the Time for that. I'll forgo benefitting from the dual facepoints option of getting the like option as well. Just my opinion, do what you want!

Oct 13th 2010 at 7:48 AM by philjansen
Thanks for sharing the information Selya, I also lost friends and family due to cancer. Together we can make a difference. God Bless - philjansen.com

Oct 12th 2010 at 6:49 PM by smithmamie
Thanks for the follow. I spoke at the "Pink Event" a couple of weeks ago about my book, The Unfolding of a Rose. It talks about my challenges to overcome the death of my daughter from breast cancer. All good comes from those who rest and lift thought above human frailties. Good work!

Oct 1st 2010 at 7:02 PM by Rammesh
Great Job Selya!Have a great day & take care.