IM faceplate help | help

Why should I go PRO?

Jul 1st 2010 at 2:48 AM

As a PRO member, you will be able to maximize your earning potential on your faceplate and all of the articles you create.  In fact, you will get every dollar that your faceplate and articles generate through the ads posted there.  You read that correctly ... a full 100% of the money generated on your faceplate and articles!  Or, if you prefer ... you can simply choose to remove the ads from your faceplate and articles.  The choice is completely yours.

But it doesn't stop there!

Because you will also benefit off the ads that we place in the community sections of IMfaceplate like the discussions and groups.  You will once again get 100% of the money these ads generate.  Now, since these community sections are not owned by anybody in particular, it means that you will earn these Clicbank commissions whenever one of your referrals clicks through and ad and completes a purchase.  So this is yet another reason to try and get as many people into IMfaceplate as you can!

And there's still more ...

As a PRO member, you will also be earning twice as many facepoints.  This will give you greater flexibility with your schedule while still maintaining a high level of exposure.

PLUS ... we saved the best feature for last ... the "PRO box"

You will get SO MUCH more exposure to your faceplate, articles, and spotlights with the "PRO box" ... this is that box that you see at the bottom of EVERY post or comment that a PRO member makes!  And the information in that PRO box is all dynamic which means that if you create a new shout, it will update all of your comments and posts in the entire network with your new shout!  Talk about some serious promotional power!

Overall, upgrading is worth it's weight in gold.  For the tiny cost of just $14.95 per month, you can capitilize on 100% of the ads which could easily pay the uprade multiple times over!

Dec 31st 2013 at 8:50 AM by bitcoin
Traiborg Social Business Network The Future of Business Social Networking 2014
Dec 1st 2013 at 3:53 AM by xtraincome24x7
Nov 30th 2012 at 9:18 PM by RPTT
too rarely.
Mar 6th 2012 at 1:13 PM by fjworld
"... a full 100% of the money generated on your faceplate and articles!" Okay, now that is hard to believe. Most people would think that if it's too good to be true then it's probably not true. I guess I am about to find out soon. Look for a comment or article from me in the near future about results of my efforts.
Feb 11th 2012 at 12:39 PM by netinvestor
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.
Jul 14th 2011 at 7:22 AM by makeatrip
Most probably
May 31st 2011 at 1:50 AM by barrycanada
Feb 13th 2011 at 10:43 AM by jobs4ustoday
Be There Soon*
Feb 6th 2011 at 10:07 AM by kayenshri
Jan 3rd 2011 at 10:53 AM by GUERRERO
El sistema de todo bien, pero mejor si tiene programa de afiliados
Nov 5th 2010 at 5:02 PM by ianmck
Going Pro is the way to go...! Like the girl said to the sailor, "you only get what you pay for"!
Nov 5th 2010 at 3:57 PM by checkthemout1st
Not finding where to view any earnings - if any. I've found it mentioned that pro's earn from ads on their pages, but can't find where to view the results.
Oct 10th 2010 at 10:49 AM by JohanVermeulen
Not yet pro,but planning to go.Thanks for the info.
Sep 14th 2010 at 9:21 AM by puck82
It's great to be a PRO here on Faceplate ! I joined on date of release, and I will continue for a long time ! See you, Alessandro
Sep 12th 2010 at 9:09 AM by bushie199
I was wondering. Now I know. I'll see later!
Sep 11th 2010 at 1:53 PM by paulksaunders
This article makes it clearer
Sep 10th 2010 at 1:32 AM by nelica
This is one of the best article, even I became PRO for the first time I joined I didn't read this article. Now I know and I will apply. Thank you very much!
Sep 6th 2010 at 9:35 AM by CindyHo
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.
Sep 6th 2010 at 9:29 AM by iddigger
Thanks faceplate, all is good and working now, guess it was just one of them glitches :)
Aug 28th 2010 at 6:23 PM by iddigger
I just upgraded to pro, why don't it show me as having pro account? My paypal account shows they sent you the funds. I really enjoy spending money and not receiving the service :)
Aug 25th 2010 at 3:13 AM by onlinedoit
The system all good , but more better if it has affiliate program that people can make money promoting imfaceplate like swom did...
Aug 19th 2010 at 11:18 PM by schmity58
Going pro would be great but it just isn't in the budget right now. And i still have much to learn about this place maybe later no i will consider it i know its there.
Aug 19th 2010 at 12:48 PM by wp217
I would love to go pro, but honestly cannot afford the extra cost :( I am putting everything I have into creating an honest network for ppl to go to for help without getting lies geared for sales - this is something I am doing all alone and am searching more moderators, articles, graphics, and anyone willing to help others and help me to help as many as possible. This is from the heart, please dont bash me, this is genuine good intention and is not making me a single dime :) Best wishes for success to all!!
Aug 19th 2010 at 11:00 AM by 3stepads
Can I make money from referral upgrades?
Aug 14th 2010 at 7:47 PM by joehuguenard
Interesting proposition in upgrading! I'll have to spend a bit more time here to get a better feel for it first. You've obviously got some serious potential here and if it pans out the way I think it will, I could replace some other advertising place I'm using and get more bang for my buck here.
Aug 14th 2010 at 1:12 PM by SonjaEllis
Just what I've been looking for!
Aug 10th 2010 at 2:45 PM by caroljbs
I am looking forward to doing business with you. LOL. It's a great way to write and be paid.
Aug 5th 2010 at 2:32 AM by netateer
Going Pro seems to be a Win Win Situation...Going Gold Today.
Aug 3rd 2010 at 10:26 PM by yhbecpublisher
This is my first social medium experience and I'm glad I waited. I actually upgraded to remove the ads from my faceplate as I want to use this program to brand me not make money. Cheers for a fantastic tool for marketers, Soroya
Aug 3rd 2010 at 8:51 PM by Sandhan
Well it was a bit like that.. IM Faceplate 'found' me and now I have to work out how to integrate it into my very busy social media campaigns!! But this sounds like something which has a lot of positive applications for me as a life coach and healer and getting my message out there! Many thanks x
Jul 24th 2010 at 7:53 PM by mohd
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.
Jul 13th 2010 at 3:59 PM by DonaMWoodley
I am glad imfaceplate found me! This is exactly the type of site I've been looking for. Thanks alot!
Jul 12th 2010 at 12:54 PM by Kozirog
As I've only just joined I will continue getting a feel for the site before considering the upgrade.I must say I've already spent some considerable time here, much more than on other similar sites, you have so much of interest.
Jul 11th 2010 at 10:48 PM by santa
That special upgrade price went away way too fast. I may have upgraded if it lasted longer. Hopefully later on I'll see that opportunity again and decide then to upgrade at the special price.
Jul 10th 2010 at 2:22 PM by tyler
When we set out to build IM faceplate, we had 3 main goals ...

1) to provide a free account that completely over delivers. We truly wanted EVERY user of IM faceplate to get an amazing set of features, regardless of whether they upgraded or not.

2) we wanted to ensure that the upgraded account was extremely cheap so that price really wasn't the determining factor in upgrading, but rather the desire (or need) for the extras. In truth, the cost of the upgrade barely covers the cost for us to maintain it.

3) we wanted everyone's focus to be on what is most important in a network like this ... and that is NETWORKING with others. The reason for using and recommending IM faceplate shouldn't be all about earning a commission (which it would have turned into if we had gone that route), but rather building up a strong following and branding yourself as a leader in your area. If this can be accomplished, then the rewards will be far greater than some paltry commissions.

Now, sure, we could have inflated the upgrade cost and offered half back in commissions, but that would have changed a lot of people's focus on why they are using this in the first place. And if they weren't getting the commissions they expected to get, then they would stop promoting it. This is why we steered clear of offering commissions on IM faceplate ... there is just so much more value here than a few referral bucks :)
Jul 9th 2010 at 7:23 PM by PowerpathGDI
How about 80% of the money our refs pay you for a pro account. Make it residual too. That's sounds cool ^^
Jul 9th 2010 at 8:54 AM by Maxmillion500
There is no doubt that us Mac Safari users will get off the beach and go for the Gold.
Jul 7th 2010 at 3:41 PM by help
Some cool new features are coming for PRO members ... keep an eye out!
Jul 6th 2010 at 12:59 PM by help
@kwinfo ... For PRO members, we replace all the hops with THEIR clickbank ID, so every single ad is branded to that affiliate. For free members, we internally use a 50/50 split for the ads that are branded to the affiliate and those that are branded to Logiscape. So, PRO members get 100% and free members get 50%. Hope that helps :)
Jul 6th 2010 at 12:26 PM by kwinfo
a full 100% of the money generated... from the logiscape hops? What percent for non-pro members?
Jul 5th 2010 at 9:42 AM by HowardN
I will try pro.
Jul 4th 2010 at 11:03 PM by help
@teach91 ... I can assure you that we have nothing to do with you receiving spam in your inbox. If you could please submit a support ticket, we will see if there is anything we can do to help you out. Thanks.
Jul 4th 2010 at 9:51 PM by evamarie
ahh I can hear the growing pains. I'm mot an MLM-er don't have a downline, upline or any kind of line. Not sure there's a reason for me here to upgrade - I'm gonna sit and watch - have a full plate anyway ;-)
Jul 4th 2010 at 7:56 PM by KevinShropshire
Finally a site I will actually use. Thanks
Jul 4th 2010 at 8:10 AM by bspates
Yes thank you once a gain it's a pleasure to be a pro here at faceplate so to the rest of you upgrading is a great plus to you.
Jul 3rd 2010 at 6:55 PM by drpastorcarlotta
How long has this program been online? To answer some of the questions about up loading your pic, I had to use Firefox. It worked!!! Blessings!
Jul 3rd 2010 at 6:35 PM by duckydks
I upgraded. It worked very smoothly! Now all I need are a zillion followers... well, and some content.
Jul 3rd 2010 at 2:22 PM by help
Pesamob, there was a small bug that caused issues with list creation when certain punctuation was put in. This should now be resolved. Please try again and if you are still having issues, please us our support center. Thanks.
Jul 3rd 2010 at 12:07 PM by Pesamob
I can't seem to get my list to appear! Anybody know why?
Jul 3rd 2010 at 11:08 AM by antonamoto
Good start to bet facebook. I'll live here.
Jul 3rd 2010 at 9:53 AM by Adstar
100% agree with insidmals comments
Jul 2nd 2010 at 11:36 PM by JohanVermeulen
Hello, This is a very nice platform to interact with other individuals.I am having problems to display my profile picture.I also added a custom link which I removed because the link did not actively display. Regards, Johan
Jul 2nd 2010 at 11:18 PM by dada12
Thanks for the info.
Jul 2nd 2010 at 9:21 PM by help
I am sorry but if you are only concerned about the money you can directly make off this program, then you have missed the entire concept of this site. You will get far more benefit if you focus on bringing people in and creating a strong following than you could ever get from some little percentage. We provide the upgrade option for those that really want to get serious and get a lot of extra exposure and potentially some good commissions. But the networking benefits can be had regardless of whether you upgrade or not ... so hopefully you will still choose to use and support the program because the benefits WILL be significant :)
Jul 2nd 2010 at 8:57 PM by insidmal
You are really going to have to offer me more incentive to go pro or to recruit a down-line.. simply paying me for the ads you are using me to place isn't enough, especially considering I'm sure they are all CPC, you won't even get any clicks because people ignore these types of ads... great concept but you should pay me a % of my downlines monthly fee if they choose to upgrade, a smaller % if I don't upgrade and a larger % if I do.... as it stands there is no way I would pay to use this, the photo upload doesn't work and I had to re-type my list 12 times before it saved...
Jul 2nd 2010 at 6:08 PM by philjansen
How can I upgrade , if I don't get any feedback from support? I send a urgent request and had no feedback yet.
Jul 2nd 2010 at 10:36 AM by QuoVadis
I like the article and agree with it! One suggestion: Would it be possible to get an input field for Twitter tweets? It would be so much easier! - Thanks!
Jul 2nd 2010 at 4:45 AM by philjansen
I would love to upgrade, but having a problem uploading my profile picture. Can someone from imfaceplate support please contact me. The priority link on the extended support is also not working. Thank you!
Jul 2nd 2010 at 1:47 AM by pardiganteng
nice info
Jul 2nd 2010 at 1:19 AM by webmiep
Hello I have proplems uploading my picture. I have tried several sizes in .jpg format but its keeps uploading the picture for ever and ever....Tips any one?
Jul 2nd 2010 at 1:13 AM by msammoun
Hi I just upgraded but I don't know what to do or what is the next steps after that or if that's it work by itself. pls advise me asap
Jul 1st 2010 at 11:30 PM by broVictor
Will you consider AlertPay as one of your processor? Hope to do some upgrading. having problems with Paypal at the moment. Thanks.
Jul 1st 2010 at 11:13 PM by help
He is referring to the special upgrade discount which is only available during our launch period and expires Sunday at 11:00am PDT. The ability to upgrade to PRO will always be there, just not the discount.
Jul 1st 2010 at 10:45 PM by edcabrera
What do you mean while the offer is still on the table? Will this change in the future?
Jul 1st 2010 at 9:45 PM by cgoldie1949
I upgraded today while the offer was still on the table great deal all over well done faceplate.
Jul 1st 2010 at 9:18 PM by marvin62
This sound good:)))
Jul 1st 2010 at 8:51 PM by mkbowers
Too bad the pro upgrade special ends before banking days next week. I cannot get money to the bank in time to take advantage of the offer. Always the problem with special deals, they never last long enough. And by the way, the priority drop down on the support suite does not work, making it impossible to submit a support ticket.
Jul 1st 2010 at 8:10 PM by AnthonyBPalmer
This looks really great!
Jul 1st 2010 at 4:31 PM by carlvi
A full 100% of money generated is reason enough for upgrading
Jul 1st 2010 at 4:11 PM by puck82
I upgraded as soon as I joined. Being a loyal user of TrafficEra and HitSilo how can I refuse ? Goodbye and keep up the good job.
Jul 1st 2010 at 2:14 PM by Adstar
Any other benefits coming ?
Jul 1st 2010 at 1:22 PM by help
There was a minor bug in the upgrade script that has been fixed and so you should see your account upgraded now :)
Jul 1st 2010 at 12:41 PM by webmiep
I just upgraded but not visable on my profile yet. I bought subscription with paypal. Hoe long does it take? I want invite friends as soon as i have gold status
Jul 1st 2010 at 12:15 PM by agusrembang