followers view all
|universalposition is not in any groups|
Whole Body Vibration machines – A workout with a difference
Whole body vibration is a virtual toning exercise, using vibrations to assist muscle movements and contractions. Whole body vibration machines are a few steps up from the famous “massage chairs” of the past. They’re designed for actual exercise, to assist in toning and developing muscles and assisting in promoting the values of those exercises.
Vibrations deliver a physical environment during exercise. Vibrations provide a measured stress to specific parts of the body, or the whole body. This measured stress is the basis of the workout values of whole vibration machines. Like a bull worker requires X amount of power to bend, a vibration requires X amount of physical adjustment. It’s a workout within a workout, in effect.
Other uses for the whole body vibration machines include improving circulation, (like a much upgraded massage machine) improving bone density, and even specialized programs for exercises related to different sports.
If you’re thinking of upgrading your fitness and getting serious about your health, it’s well worth checking out these vibration machines. A few words of advice at this point:
• Like all fitness machines, you need to know how to use it.
• Depending on your fitness level, you may need to use it under supervision from a trainer or with medical advice.
• You are very strongly advised to learn about how these machines work. This isn’t a “plug and play” exercise.
• Exercise routines like isometrics are well suited to this treatment. Others, like weights, may require some specific settings and related exercise routines for arms, for example. Be patient and find the workout routine best suited to your needs.
• When using whole body vibration machines for things like pain management, improved circulation, and better bone density, make sure you’re doing everything right.
• These machines may not be appropriate for people with chronic medical conditions. If you have a serious medical condition, talk to your doctor about using a whole body vibration machine.
Further research and information
There’s a company called, appropriately, PowerVibe, which specializes in whole body vibration machines. They’re a great source of information and clearly laid out facts about these machines. For more information, see their website here at http://www.powervibe.com/.
|share||like 5||report||54 views|