IM faceplate news | news

Where do we go from here?

Aug 3rd 2010 at 4:41 PM

With our first month now behind us, where do we go from here?

Well, we aren't slowing down anytime soon, that's for sure!  In fact, we have some really cool stuff being developed right now that we know all members are going to just love.

I know, I know ... you want some details, don't you? :)

Okay, here's a little taste of what's to come ...

• We will be updating your MY ACCOUNT page to include some better functionality and give you access to more information about your contacts and the stuff that matters most to YOU.

• As part of our ongoing focus to make it easy for members to find and connect with others ... we will also be integrating something that you will simply love ... just trust us on this one!

• The spotlight section (on the faceplates page) is also going to come to life very soon and it will be better than you could imagine.

• Several other updates will be made in the back-end as well.  These updates are aimed at making it even easier to build and maintain your faceplate.

• We are also updating the main IM faceplate website to better capture anyone you send to IM faceplate.

• Additional referral material will also be added very soon to reflect the incredible growth and excitement in IM faceplate

• The groups and discussions section will also receive some updates in order to make it easier to keep up with the ones you are most interested in, as well to easily keep an eye on any hot new topics that arise over time.

I think we might have given you a little more than a taste there, but I doubt you will complain :)

Anyways, to say that we are looking forward to the future of IM faceplate would be a gross understatement!

The potential for IM faceplate in the coming months is simply staggering and we are so happy that you have chosen to be an integral part of it's success.

Let's make August the month that IM faceplate completely breaks out!

Mar 26th 2016 at 1:50 AM by review24hour
Very good, thanks for share this.

Jan 4th 2011 at 7:14 AM by jaynal
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Dec 9th 2010 at 9:44 AM by judyhwright
It has been fun to connect on here with so many kind and thoughtful people from all over the world. Thanks for all you do to make those connections work. jhw

Nov 11th 2010 at 10:56 AM by mary777
i thaink this is awesome

Oct 10th 2010 at 10:52 AM by JohanVermeulen
Good things come with time.Would like to see how everything develops.Thanks

Sep 17th 2010 at 5:29 PM by mondieux
Just came on board...sounds great what you have planned !

Sep 13th 2010 at 7:00 AM by paulksaunders
I think that this is a truly awesome system and I think you should consider adding an online radio station to all imfaceplates - my company could provide that service

Sep 13th 2010 at 2:07 AM by nelica
I email my link every day to all my people, lists, facebook and all my Social media sites, i hope in the near future they will join me here and they will LOVE it too!

Sep 13th 2010 at 2:03 AM by nelica
I think is a great ideas, I just wait to see these future working properly. Many thanks to you for improving this place!

Sep 9th 2010 at 10:30 AM by click_n_bid
Congratulations! Imfaceplate. What a success! Cheers!

Sep 2nd 2010 at 2:36 PM by danishmand
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Sep 1st 2010 at 7:07 AM by ladydiva32
I Like this, that is awesome

Sep 1st 2010 at 5:05 AM by sjaxylykova61
Thank you! Use sjaxylykova61

Sep 1st 2010 at 1:09 AM by mettllecom
IM faceplate is good way to know and network with people from different regions and interests.Hope this is going to be big things in social media circle as business is also the integral part of society. all the best wishes

Aug 31st 2010 at 5:38 PM by sharonsuccessite
Wow IMFacePlate is REALLY taking off! Your added and coming features are going to be very much welcomed! Who wouldn't wan to be in this great 'community' :o)

Aug 28th 2010 at 3:32 AM by phmoisan
I can't wait for the next "IM faceplate news" :) September 3 is very close

Aug 26th 2010 at 7:48 PM by caroljbs
Congratulations on your one month anniversary, I did not realize this was so new. I like it.

Aug 25th 2010 at 1:22 PM by netpreneur
What goes around comes around. I am sure all the wonderful effort you are putting into this site will pay off a hundred fold! I am proud to be a member. All the best in your future endeavors.

Aug 24th 2010 at 2:04 PM by kshrum
Looks good. Congratuation for one month, looking for good results for another month.

Aug 15th 2010 at 5:15 AM by augusto48
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Aug 9th 2010 at 4:29 PM by philjansen
Congratulations ! Thank you for the good work and the time and effort that you put in. God Bless!

Aug 6th 2010 at 9:56 PM by mustrendy
Congratulation, IM faceplate = One Month Anniversary. I hope this site will be more exclusive than other networks.By having the groups and discussion, I believe it will be more knowledgeable for those whoreally need the information.Join me in the discussion which I have newly joined to this link Real Profit Sharing income weekly, No Sponsoring ! MONEY CAN WORK FOR YOU, RATHER THAN YOU WORK FOR THE MONEY. bit.ly/cWWCfr

Aug 4th 2010 at 10:24 AM by mrstephens
Yes It has been a great month. We,ve been her a little over a week and notice the phenominal growth spurt in exposure along with the feeling when others around you needs your service and vice versa. Mr. Stephens Thank You. http://www.monstersplash.com/?ref=mrstephens

Aug 3rd 2010 at 9:18 PM by GTBulmer
Congrats, IM faceplate Team, on the one month anniversary! You have been doing a fantastic job and today's article shows there is much more yet to come! What can be said, other than WOW!

Thank you! :-)

Aug 3rd 2010 at 6:13 PM by tweetsmaster
See what everyone in the IM faceplate network is up to ... from the "activity" link, you can see ALL activity in real time!

Aug 3rd 2010 at 5:41 PM by jcintron
What a great month it has been! I'm pretty sure that I have been here since "Day 2" and have watched the steady growth ever since. The programmers here must be tired; I have been around for each new component and used them almost right away and have not had a single tech issue. Awesome Job on this GREAT Site! Jim C. http://monetizeandpromote.blogspot.com