It can be tricky trying to find the ‘perfect’ holster. More often than not, the holster ends up being too big or too small for the gun. Even if you do find the perfect size, it might not be made of the material you prefer. It makes sense to have a custom gun holster made to ensure that you can carry your gun efficiently and safely. The good news is, it’s easy to browse a wide range of custom gun holsters online and find a reputable store that can create a bespoke product for you. However, you need to make sure that you choose the right manufacturer. Here are the important features that you must consider when ordering a custom gun holster online:
• Leather – This is one of the most important features of a custom gun holster. Choose a manufacturer who is known for the leather craftsmanship. Look for Hermann Oak premium leather, which is vegetable tanned. The experience of the craftsman matters, too. Buy from someone with decades of experience in crafting products out of leather.
• Type – Custom gun holsters can be designed according to how you intend to carry your gun. Explore the types of products offered in the store to see what’s available. Reputable manufacturers can customize anything from IWB (inside the waistband), OWB (belt holsters), ankle holsters, and pocket holsters.
• Color – A custom gun holster can come in different colors to suit your style or job requirements. Brown is the norm, but craftsmen can also create yours in other elegant and gorgeous hues like black cherry, black, saddle tan, and two-tone.
• Stamping – This is optional, but if you want a fancier custom gun holster, consider having a beautiful pattern cut or hand-stamped stamped into the leather. Some examples of stamping styles are the diamond cut, cross cut, basket weave, and fleur de lis.
• Special features – Custom gun holsters are made with the user in mind. Reputable manufacturers care whether you are left or right-handed, if you want an accessory rail, the style of belt clip, and the belt width. When you go the custom route, you can be confident that you are using a gun holster that is made especially for you.
• Warranty – Make sure that the custom gun holster comes with a lifetime warranty on workmanship. This way, in the unlikely case the product does not hold, the manufacturer can repair it at no cost to you.
About The Author:
Tucker Gun Leather sells the best quality gun holsters made up of leather and Kydex material. You can find variety of gun holsters that includes OWB holsters, IWB holsters, ankle holsters, pocket holsters, field holsters, revolvers holsters, gun belts, magazine pouches, rifle slings and Kydex belt clips at Tuckergunleather.com. All the holsters are designed to fit standard factory equipped guns only.