IM faceplate news | news

We kept this a SECRET until now ... plus more FREE credits!

Nov 11th 2010 at 10:11 AM

As you know, we are fully committed to making IM faceplate the best possible community for online marketers which is why we continually update the program with new features and functionality.

Well, there is something that we have been developping in the background that we haven't even mentioned yet, but you are definitely going to love it.

Now, before we get to that, we need to take a minute and go over a couple other items quickly.

First of all, if you are PRO member, then remember that we are giving you credits every day you login until the 15th of November. You can win from 100 - 500 credits just for logging in each day, so make sure you are grabbing these f.ree credits!

And if you are not a PRO member but would still like to win some credits, then we have another opportunity where ANY member can win some credits over the next 48 hours.

To have a chance at winning some credits, simply send a "tweet" about IM faceplate with "IM faceplate" somewhere in the tweet.

We will monitor all tweets about IM faceplate over the next 48 hours and randomly hand out 200 credits to members that are tweeting about us.

And if you don't know what to tweet, then you can just use our pre-written tweets that are provided under the MY ACCOUNT tab and then the "promote" sub link.

OK ... so what have we been working on that you are going to love?

Well, as you know, you currently have some ads on your faceplate and published articles. This adspace is exclusively drawing ads from clickbank and you can earn commissions if someone clicks through and purchases.

But what if you had a little more choice when it comes to this adspace?

What if you could actually place your OWN ads on other people's faceplates and articles?

And what if this adspace was also part of a HUGE viral network of websites that you could also tap into?

Now that we have you all excited and the wheels in your head turning madly, we are going to say "that's all we can say at this time" ... don't you just hate it when people say that :)

But the good news is that this could all come together as early as next week, so stay tuned for all the details!

If you thought things were already exciting with IM faceplate ... well, you haven't seen anything yet!

EDIT:  A couple of members have expressed mild concern about this new advertising option because they are worried that it might mean they have less control over what gets shown on their faceplate, or that we are going to suddenly plaster their faceplate with ads.  This is most certainly NOT what is going to happen.  In fact, this new ad option will be completely optional (members can keep the current ad option if they prefer), but after seeing just how much flexibility and control it provides, we are confident that members are going to love the new ad option which is extremely powerful and reaches well beyond IM faceplate.  Stay tuned!

Sep 6th 2016 at 4:26 PM by robindarling
hello everyone here is a nice update for your gmail login http://www.makeoverarena.com/gmail-email-login/

Dec 31st 2010 at 1:37 AM by jaynal
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Nov 30th 2010 at 8:35 AM by faceplater
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Nov 19th 2010 at 1:01 PM by Rickson
Excellent Ideas IM Admin! I will keep tweeting ImFaceplate and love the community here! Also, thanks for eliminating the spammers so quickly! You guys are quick and efficient!

Nov 19th 2010 at 11:41 AM by JamesTobin
Improving for the better everyday

Nov 17th 2010 at 12:30 AM by bensonlaw
Keep up the good work.

Nov 16th 2010 at 4:38 AM by gamblers
sounds very good, gonna check it out. :D

Nov 15th 2010 at 11:49 PM by troy48
Keep up the good, no, great work, you all deserve a bounus and i suggest Tim Linden give it to you, post gratis unum pervis la toire.

Nov 15th 2010 at 11:47 PM by troy48
sounds like a winner, can't wait to see it

Nov 15th 2010 at 11:33 PM by cmsolution
So those who have no account on tweet, they will not get bonus :)

Nov 15th 2010 at 12:17 AM by Recruit2network
Super site Guys I've got so many new hits to my website and I am incresing my company turnover dramtically...

Nov 14th 2010 at 5:37 AM by marloo
You guys just get betterer and betterer! ( yes, it is a real woed - I just created it)

Nov 14th 2010 at 1:45 AM by TimRR
We will see how it turns out,, if it is good or bad

Nov 13th 2010 at 1:07 AM by SteveMotley
You guys behind IM FacePlate Rock! What an amazing site you've created for the world to enjoy! Thanks!

Nov 12th 2010 at 8:14 PM by troy48
I can go for that

Nov 12th 2010 at 7:59 PM by mdott
Hi,I,m a new Member . German Woman 60 years old.I,m interested in IM Faceplate.

Nov 12th 2010 at 10:27 AM by sexy_mimi
HI HOW ARE YOU ALL TO DAY WILL IN PA I61 OUT WITH THE SUN OUT

Nov 12th 2010 at 10:03 AM by GTBulmer
In the (revised) words of The Bard, "How do I love IM faceplate? Let me count one more way!"

THANK YOU admin for your response to the concern that I, and other members, have expressed regarding control of ads on our faceplates.

The control we currently have over elements on our faceplates, along with the control we will have when this new ad program launches, further strengthens the value and flexibility that IM faceplate offers to the Internet Marketing community.

"What light through yonder window breaks? Why, 'tis the light at the end of the tunnel..." At least, for those wise marketers who work diligently right now to build their IM faceplate foundation in preparation for the boom to come! GT ;-)

Nov 12th 2010 at 1:30 AM by ecco1729
If I understand correctly, that I can get other members' advertisements on my IM faceplate and connect with my articles? Will there be a choice between an on or off option?

Nov 11th 2010 at 8:53 PM by news
@musicman You wouldn't need to worry about inappropriate ads showing on your sites because all ads need to be approved before they go live on the network. And if you like ads, then you are going to absolutely love the power that this new service is going to provide.

Nov 11th 2010 at 8:47 PM by musicman
I like ads, especially, if my ads are being shown on the sites of ad addicts like me. The idea is good so long you control the happening. The only concern I would have is when a sex product would show on my faceplate as an ad. I am for clean TEs so I would be against that happening here. I hope you have success with the project.

Nov 11th 2010 at 3:59 PM by marvin62
Thanks very much for the IMfaceplate update:)))

Nov 11th 2010 at 3:19 PM by caroljbs
Thumbs up IM Faceplate. I like the concept.

Nov 11th 2010 at 2:35 PM by jfbmarketing
The whole concept will work for the simple reason if have the ability to advertising on our members faceplate, would that not mean more views of your articles, blogs and promotional material you are promoting. I am all for this type of advertising providing it doesn't become another source for spam.

Nov 11th 2010 at 2:31 PM by ianmck
There are currently heaps of networking sites available, but IMfaceplate is up there at the top. Well done guys, keep up the good work!

Nov 11th 2010 at 2:13 PM by mdevanand2553
this new announcement will be a GOOD thing

Nov 11th 2010 at 1:59 PM by elitejewels
I think this new announcement will be a GOOD thing, especially since you cleared up what was on my mind with your "edit"! This will "set the bar" for many great things to happen for us!

Nov 11th 2010 at 1:53 PM by Siamak
As far as I know and feel by heart, I know that we are confident that you are confident that members are going to love the new ad option which is extremely powerful and reaches well beyond IM faceplate

Nov 11th 2010 at 1:53 PM by nelica
I like it, that will be more viral connections, more people in your line of work, so Finally, more prosperity. This is everybody here and everywhere try to do and is GREAT! i was very Smat when I joined, I was one of the first people joining and I'm so happy I did. Thank you guys, you are doing Great, you Really CARE for people and that's I love you and God Too! God Bless!

Nov 11th 2010 at 1:49 PM by netpreneur
IMFaceplate has done it again. Looking forward to the rollout of adspace on this network.

Nov 11th 2010 at 1:44 PM by Siamak
That would be nice. My suggestion is that, members use their facepoints and assign them to their own ads to determine the number of times their ads would be seen. That's great! I love you, IM faceplate! Keep ruling

Nov 11th 2010 at 1:19 PM by news
As mentioned a few comments below, this new ad option will be a CHOICE that members have. It is designed to give incredible flexibility and control to each member and certainly not to remove that choice. As everyone will soon see, this new option will provide many BENEFITS to IMFP members ... but of course the option to stay with the current ads will still remain.

Nov 11th 2010 at 1:10 PM by gerardoantonio
thanks a lot..it is grweat to know that you think on how to help people to expand their business

Nov 11th 2010 at 1:00 PM by flconversation
Hope that these ads of others will not resulting in an agglomeration of ads... I saw this as a free member on Swom and it was a painful experience. So far I love IMfp because of the quality content and therefore I hope with all my heart that this will remain like this.

Nov 11th 2010 at 12:00 PM by SirMalachi
Well I definitely could use more traffic!

Nov 11th 2010 at 11:51 AM by blakivoree
I like face place it is a cool concept

Nov 11th 2010 at 11:23 AM by catherinedwhite
I am tweeting this article, hoping for credits.....:)

Nov 11th 2010 at 11:16 AM by guppydas
Tweet I will. Whether I get them bonus credits or not. I just love this place. Good work boys/girls ... I am really impressed. Something worthwhile after all.

Nov 11th 2010 at 11:09 AM by news
Thanks for your feedback GT. Members will always have full control, including being able to keep the existing ad module that is currently there. PRO members will also still maintain the ability to remove all ads from their faceplate and articles just as it is now.

The big difference is that members will now have more choice. Stay tuned for more details as we release them over the next week ... you won't be disappointed!

Nov 11th 2010 at 10:53 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, IM faceplate admin: I am all for anything that improves the value of a site and the experience for members.

I am interested in your announcement, but as with all forms of advertising, before I get excited I will first have to know what the cost is and what the parameters are. I will be watching for the details.

Thanks. GT :-)

(p.s. Do I really want other peoples' ads on my faceplate and articles? Will we have any control over that?)