Valve- Device to Control the Amount of Fluid
Valves! After listening this word the first thing which strikes our mind is the water flow controlling system which are mounted on the pipes in order to allow the flow of any fluid. It helps in prevention of back flow. It is very necessary to use the right valve such as CN7M valve in order to make the system work properly. Valves are not only used in water pipes or any external use, they also have a very important role in human body but this is not the one which we are going to discuss about. So, chuck it and let us move onto the topic. Valves are made up of different material and alloy according to the need of it. The structure of valve is studied basically in two parts: the body and the bonnet.
The objective behind making valve is to make a system through which the flow of liquid and gases can be controlled as and when required and the motto is to make a valve:
· flexible enough for the usage,
· strong enough to avoid breakage,
· should be reliable
· should be safe in use; so that it does not contain any sort of risk in use
· Should contain Easy operation; anyone will be able to operate them.
There are many types of valves and are mainly recognized by the name where they are used. Some of the most common valves are:
1. CN7M valve: These are the valves which fall in the category of gate valves. They are mainly used in the industries of oil, chemical, medicine-made, fertilizer, electrical power, etc.
2. C95800 ball valve: C95800 is the series of valve which includes different types of valves in it from which ball valves are famous. C95800 ball valve is made up of the strong alloy of nickel aluminium bronze. It is known for having high strength and ductile properties; which can be retained at low temperatures. It has good shock & wear resistance and also has good casting qualities as well aseasy to machine.
3. Alloy 20 valve: A variety of these valves are available. Gate valve, ball valve and many more are available according to the use.
|share||like 2||report||62 views|