followers view all
following view all
|abhishekahuja is not in any groups|
Understanding The Role And Opportunities For Dreamweaver And Designing Jobs
If you have interest in computers and have creative designing skills then being a developer is the best option for you. Various companies require a developer for the effective working of their softwares and websites. Right now, South India has many job openings for documentum jobs, DOS jobs, Downstream jobs, Dreamweaver jobs, DSP jobs and DTP jobs.
The designing skills either come with hard work or are God gifted. If you have designing skills with you, doesn’t matter which way they came, you can opt for these walkin jobs and give your career a boost. Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Erode, Hosur, Kalpakkam and other cities of Tamil Nadu have various job vacancies waiting for you.
Educational requirements and skills necessary for the job openings:
The candidate must have attained 18 years of age and should hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in relevant field.
B. Tech. /M. Tech. degrees in CS or IT department are also acceptable.
The candidate must have following skills for the designing jobs:
• He should know the implementation of designing Documentum at CMS platform
• He should have experience with Documentum Foundation Classes (DFC), design patterns and WDK customizations
• The candidate must have good knowledge of XSLT, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, XML etc.
• The candidate should have strong knowledge of MS DOS coding and Downstream
• He should be able to make designs over Dreamweaver software and must know DSP and DTP.
Apart from the technical skills required for the job, the candidate should have the interpersonal skills like:
• He should be good in communication, both in verbal and non verbal
• He must have good knowledge of English language
• He should have good sense of designs and website architecture
• He must be fit to work in any shift provided to him
• He should have a flexible personality and must co operate with other members of the team
Responsibilities associated with the job:
• Responsible for creating and designing the web pages
• Editing and improving the codes for existing softwares and web pages of the company
• Responsible for selecting format, scanning the drawings to turn them into graphics, edit photographs and illustrations as needed, checking layouts and errors and correcting them afterwards etc.
• The candidate should be able to finalize the formatted documents and designs for the final approval and digital printing.
|share||like 1||report||202 views|