Understand Due Diligence Strategy for Financial Performance Improvement of a Private Equity Firm!
Ron Lejman Consulting is a leader in developing middle market companies into strong industry platforms through the development of operational improvements.
Ron Lejman founded the company with the long term objective to help private equity firms maximize the return on their investments through the execution of tactical operational initiatives, and the creation of processes and structure to enhance long term performance.
Ron Lejman has an extensive resume that includes his current position as a
CFO/COO & Senior Operating Partner for a Private Equity firm in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Ron went to Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management and uses his education and business experiences to help clients on a daily basis.
Services that Ron Lejman Consulting offer are:
Services we provide clients include:
• Due Diligence: Assisting private equity firms and strategic buyers in evaluating acquisition opportunities, specifically focusing on:
1. Operational improvement opportunities
2. Investment thesis development
3. Risk evaluation and long-term mitigation
4. Leadership team evaluation
• Operational Improvement: Identify and implement improvement opportunities in conjunction with the management teams and the Board of Directors/equity sponsor. We emphasize execution and tactical achievement of objectives ranging from profitability improvement projects to complicated corporate carve-outs from large multi-national firms.
• Financial Performance Improvement: Identifying key financial levers and profit/working capital improvement opportunities through various analysis techniques. The analysis approach can include implementing an activity based costing process, evaluating overall customer profitability or developing cost to serve analytics to improve financial and operational performance.
• Leadership Development: Prepare leadership teams for private equity sponsor ownership, as well as tactical approaches to developing C-level executives to enhance the performance of both their departments and the business.
• Cultural Development: Developing management support and leveraging techniques to transform a corporate culture to one of accountability. This change is achieved through utilizing operating rhythm and other process improvements as vehicles to create accountability of results throughout the organization. Operating rhythm uses operational metrics or key performance indicators and a standardized reporting methodology to transform a culture through influence and awareness.
• Board of Directors Development: Focus on improving board level accountability by developing clear expectations for board member focal points with their management teams.
Ron Lejman Consulting is a private equity focused consulting firm with expertise in operational improvement, financial reporting & analysis, strategic planning, acquisitions & divestments, financial controls and systems deployment, as well as succession planning and personnel development. Please contact us at 484-888-2660 or info@RJL-partners.com.
For more information please visit our website: www.rjl-partners.com
|share||like 1||report||128 views|