followers view all
|texet is not in any groups|
|mobile phone accessories suppliers, mobile accessories wholesale, mobile phone cases wholesale|
Types Of Laminators Provided By Machine Suppliers
There are many different types of laminating machines that make laminating small items and documents much easier. One of the most common varieties makes use of clear pouches that can either be pressed together by heated plates or heated rollers. Some require card carriers, pouches or sheets, while some use film. Others still, offer adjustable speeds and heat settings, depending on the need. There are also cold laminators that use adhesive films that require no heat to press the sheets together. When buying your own laminating machine, choose one that uses laminating supplies that are not hard to find and source so you can maximise the use of your machine and enjoy continuous productivity without running out of laminating materials. The following are the most common types of laminating machines available in the market today:
- Hot laminating machines – These laminators make use of special lamination pouches that are usually sealed on one side. The inside of the pouch is coated with a film that adheres to the product or item being laminated as it is heated through the laminator. The pressure from the plate or the heated rollers bonds the adhesive layers to each other, creating a smooth, laminated finished product.
- Cold laminating machines –Cold laminators also use special pouches, only they don't require heat to seal the laminated content in. The film used is pressure-sensitive, with a sticky side that clings to the product as they are brought into contact. Cold lamination is ideal for products that may be damaged by heat, like documents and items printed with wax-based inks that may melt with heat. It is also ideal for laminating temperature-sensitive media like vinyl and low-melt plastics.
Laminating is a simple and straightforward process. With the right machine, you can easily seal important documents safe and protect them from damage. When using laminators, keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Warm the machine up properly to achieve the right temperature. Refer to the machine's manual for the ideal temperature level for sealing.
- Use the necessary products whenever appropriate, always consult the manufacturer's guidelines when using items like card carriers and adhesive films.
- Typically, there should be a 2 mm border around the edge of the item being laminated at the minimum to ensure proper sealing and prevent the machine from jamming.
- Always trim the item down to the right size and use the correct size of ouch for the job.
- Use carrier sheets when laminating multiple items at once.
- The laminate may come apart when cutting away unsealed edges of the document. Make sure every corner and edge is sealed before trimming.
About the author:-This article is written by Daphne Wong associated with Texet Sales Ltd. The Hira Company Ltd (incorporating Texet Sales Ltd) specializes in manufacture, import and distribution of branded consumer products. It is regarded as one of the UK’s largest supplier to major retail and trade outlets. They work with many independent ecommerce traders and have established office in Hong Kong, China, Vietnam and Europe.
|share||like 3||report||42 views|