followers view all
following view all
|tarunranjan is not in any groups|
Top visiting places in Paphos Cyprus
Are you planning to visit Paphos for a few days out with your family for lots of fun and enjoyment? So, have you prepared a list of the top places to visit in Paphos Cyprus or you are still unclear about what to see in paphos Cyprus? Are you ready with the list of activities in Paphos that you will be participating in like laying down on the beaches in sunny weather while foreseeing the ‘Blue Flag’ water and rocky sceneries?
If you answer is no then you may be wasting a lot of time deciding or asking staff at Cyprus Paphos hotels or local people about where to visit, how to visit, and what to do. Read this and you will have a list of top places to visit in Paphos Cyprus and what to see in Paphos Cyprus thereby, you will be fully utilizing every bit of your time you have managed for the holidays.
Top places to visit in Paphos Cyprus
The list of the places to explore here in the City of Mediterranean Island is big, and from that big list here are some of the top attractions that you must explore and enjoy.
· Exploring the Beaches: If you are in Paphos and do not explore beaches then the visit is incomplete. This city has 27 beaches out of which 12 are having Blue Flag status with them, which means your safety while enjoying the sunshine, swimming, water sports, and so on.
· Horse Riding: If you want to spend some quality time in the evening and at time of sunset then arrange horse riding. You can do it direct from Cyprus Paphos hotels, as all hotels provide this facility. Moreover, you will be picked up from hotel as well, or you can directly go there too.
· Aphrodite's Rock Brewery & Brewpub: You can reach here by bus, by car, and through many other ways. It is probably one of the best places to visit in Paphos Cyprus. Does not matter if you are with your family or alone, you will surely enjoy being here. And, for beer lovers, it is a place to taste the traditional beer of Paphos with atmospheric surroundings.
· Historical exploration: The best place to start diving into the history of this city is Kato Paphos Archaeological Park. It has a beautiful Roman architecture and impressively preserved mosaics. Other attractions include Tombs of the Kings, ancient city of Amathus, Aphrodite’s Rock, and many more.
· Place to enjoy with whole family: There are several places where you can spend quality time with the whole family and carry out many activities. Some of such places are Paphos Karting Centre, Super Aphrodite Waterpark, and Paphos Zoo.
For more details about Cyprus Brewpub kindly visit on http://cyprusbrewpub.com/