followers view all
following view all
|paulwright032 is not in any groups|
Tips to Learn Tajweed Rules for Reciting the Words of Allah!
Quran needs to be recited in its original form for reaping the maximum benefit out of it. There are certain rules and regulations to be followed for the recitation. Tajweed provides these rules for pronouncing and reciting the Quran correctly. The main purpose of observing the Tajweed rules is for the fact that Quran contains the words of Allah and hence it has to be pronounced correctly. As the holy book is written in the Arabic language, it is definitely a daunting task to recite Quran fluently without the complete knowledge of Arabic and Tajweed.
Tajweed rules allow the person to pronounce each word and each letter correctly with its appropriate entry and exit points. This will help the person to maintain the correct meaning of the book. Tajweed rules have to be learnt from another person directly as personal contact can allow the person to learn the exact movements of the mouth for pronouncing the words.
The Tajweed rules were established by scholars after putting in a lot of effort. It was established for the purpose of uniform recitation of Quran by everyone. Learning tajweed may not seem too challenging if the person remembers to follow certain tips.
- Professional tutor for Quran with good familiarity of the tajweed rules should be chosen for learning the rules. Skilled and proficient tutors should be hired for this purpose.
- The process of learning Tajweed can be quickened by using authentic books which lists all the rules that were established.
- People who are interested to learn tajweed must be attentive. They should be a good listener while the teacher recites the holy book.
- Symbols and signs for understanding the proper pronunciation can be used to make the learning easy and effective.
- Practice makes a man perfect applies for the tajweed rules as by only practicing each rule the person can understand and memorize it.
- The person should set small tajweed goals everyday to perfect the pronunciation of the Arabic letters.
- Small sections of Quran can be read everyday using the Tajweed rules. This can help the person to read each word with proper understanding.
- Certain sounds can be more difficult than the rest. Stressing too much over these difficult words may not help in producing the correct sound.
- It is necessary for the person to start using these words in regular conversation in order to perfect them.
Following the Tajweed rules and pronouncing Quran perfectly can help the person to please Allah and to receive His blessings.
|share||like 5||report||96 views|