Things to consider before selecting Halal caterer
Let it be a birthday, wedding, reception or any other private or corporate party, the menu should be carefully selected in order to give your guests a wonderful dining experience. If most of your guests are Muslims, then Halal buffet dinner is one of the best options to consider. Halal foods are served and prepared as per the Islamic dietary guidelines. If the food items are not prepared as per the Islamic guideline, Muslims call it as Haram.
Let’s see some of the food items that are considered as Haram according to the Islamic dietary guidelines.
Pork or pork by products are not allowed to consume as per the Islamic dietary guidelines. So, try to avoid pork or pork by products in your menu, if the guests you invite are Muslims.
Any alcoholic drinks are forbidden for Muslims to consume. In Islamic dietary guidelines, the process of fermentation is considered as unethical as it forms intoxicants.
The food is properly cleaned before cooking as the consumption of blood is considered as Haram in Islam.
Animals should be slaughtered properly
The slaughter of an animal should be done in a way that the four main arteries in their neck, including windpipe, jugular vein, jugular artery and food pipe are completely cut off.
There are several caterers available today that offer Halal catering services. When going to select a Halal caterer, you need to take care of the following things in order to get the best Halal Catering services SG for your event.
- The professional caterers should be fully competent in dealing with Islam and Muslim dietary law. They should be well aware of the most common choices of the food items that most of the guests love to eat.
- When selecting Halal caterer, carefully listen to their their menus, services and prices. Read the reviews or contact with their previous clients. Moreover, take their food samples in order to give your guests a great Halal buffet dinner.
- Ensure that the caterers have halal certification. Moreover, all the meat they use for cooking should be in compliant with Musli dietary guidelines. The meats should not be dead before it is slaughtered and should be properly cleaned before cooking.
- You most ensure that your menu should not contain an pork or pork by-products.
- You should check the prices and menus of several catering service providers. Some of the catering services are very expensive, while some offer catering services at cheap rates. It is therefore advised to do comprehensive research in order to get the best services at the right prices.
MakanMate in Singapore is known for its delectable cuisines and top-notch catering services. The best thing about this catering service provider is their variety of tasty menus, entertainment recommendation and décor recommendation at very competitive prices.
For more information about Halal Catering services SG, visit MakanMate at http://makanmate.com/.
About the Author ….
Jane Miller is in the field of catering service from the past several years. Currently she is working with Makanmate.com, which is leading Catering services provider in Singapore. She is also writing on various topics related to Seminar Catering, Royal Catering Singapore, Wedding Catering, Corporate Food Catering and Event Catering service etc.
|share||like 2||report||76 views|