IM faceplate news | news

The start of a BIG week ahead!

Nov 1st 2010 at 2:09 PM

This is going to be a VERY BIG week!

We are going to keep today's update short because we have a HUGE update planned for the next day or two.

In our last update, we shared some really amazing numbers with you that highlight just how popular IM faceplate is getting.

But we forgot a couple items ...

So, let's start off with a couple little additions/changes that didn't make it into our last news update.

The first item is a change that we made to your facepoints.

As you know, your facepoints represent your CURRENT activity within IM faceplate, which is why (in order for this to be relevant), you lose a percentage of your facepoints each day.

Well, we have some great news for you ...

Now, you will no longer lose any of your facepoints as long as you log into your account that day!

Plus, you actually earn facepoints for logging into your account which makes it doubly important to log in and keep up with everything that is going on.

So, make sure that you squeeze a little "faceplate time" into your day so that you don't lose any facepoints.  PLUS ... there's that little added bonus of networking with thousands of other marketers and gaining all that valuable exposure as well :)

The second little item we added is the ability to see if the people you are following are following you in return.  Simply click on the link to show the people you are following and next to each one it states whether they are following you back.

OK, ONE LAST THING FOR TODAY ...

Have you shared the ways that you are promoting IM faceplate?  In our last update, we pointed you to a discussion group where you can share all the ways you are promoting IM faceplate.

This is a great group because it will give you additional exposure, plus it acts as a valuable resource for members to see all the great ways that their peers are promoting IM faceplate.

We encourage ALL members to contribute in this group (and follow it as well!)

And remember, we are going to be giving away some PRO upgrades this week, so get in there and tell us how you are promoting IM faceplate!

You are in a great position with IM faceplate and if you put the time and energy into it right now ... it WILL pay off greatly in the near future.

Enjoy your day!

Sep 6th 2016 at 4:27 PM by robindarling
hello everyone here is a nice update for your gmail login http://www.makeoverarena.com/gmail-email-login/

Dec 31st 2010 at 1:40 AM by jaynal
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Nov 8th 2010 at 2:05 PM by franroe
great

Nov 4th 2010 at 12:07 PM by schmity58
This is great i will be sure to make here everyday to check for updates and see whats going on thanks.

Nov 4th 2010 at 10:49 AM by elitejewels
I'm thankful that we will no longer lose any facepoints as long as we're logging in every day! I'll put it on my Daily TO DO list! I'll also be joining the group you suggested! Blessings, Susan

Nov 4th 2010 at 8:26 AM by Edit
Good!

Nov 4th 2010 at 5:02 AM by nadin23
Good!

Nov 4th 2010 at 3:16 AM by caradiva
Super. Thanks for making those additions. You guys are definitely on the mark. Kudos to you all.

Nov 4th 2010 at 2:11 AM by musicman
I think that is a good idea with loging in. At least this will help those that are employed and have not much time, but wish to be member here. This is one of the best ideas that imfaceplate has brought forth to help members. I for one thank you.

Nov 3rd 2010 at 9:53 PM by gerardoantonio
good article..i hope that ewill do so.

Nov 3rd 2010 at 3:02 AM by TimRR
very good

Nov 2nd 2010 at 3:09 PM by JimAllenIII
Good thing I logged in then

Nov 2nd 2010 at 5:41 AM by ecco1729
That is good news... I am here every day!

Nov 2nd 2010 at 2:42 AM by azeril
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Nov 1st 2010 at 11:09 PM by tyjesbak
Thank you for the great news. I look forward to my daily visit to IM Faceplate and am always amazed at all the new friends and networkers I communicate with regularly. Occassionally work related matters keep me from visiting and on those days it seems there is a void in my life.

Nov 1st 2010 at 6:47 PM by nelica
That's I'm doing every day I log in, and, I do what I can. My time is very limited even I want to stay more here. I love all my friends here and I appreciated all those who follow me and I follow them back. God Bless All!

Nov 1st 2010 at 5:01 PM by joyee
Don't worry JoniH007, I lost more points than yours.

Nov 1st 2010 at 4:13 PM by JoniH007
And I just lost ANOTHER point! Phooey!

Nov 1st 2010 at 3:31 PM by moderator
tweetsmaster ... that's great to hear!

IM faceplate is definitely starting to gain value in Google (and other SEs) and pages on this network are starting to rank quite well.

Something for everyone to keep in mind is that IM faceplate is only 4 months old and to have it starting to get good ranking for a lot of searches is really good this early on.

Now, just imagine how well things will rank a year from now! This is why we are strongly encouraging all members to get active and make the most of their early positioning in this network because the advantages are enormous.

Nov 1st 2010 at 3:25 PM by tweetsmaster
Thank`s IM faceplate team you ROCK!!! My faceplate is all over Google with most of my favorite search terms.

Nov 1st 2010 at 3:24 PM by moderator
@JoniH007 The number you are referring to is your popularity score and the thing to note about popularity is that it is a RELATIVE score and not a personal one.

In other words, this means that your score represents your position among the the others in the network and so despite being active, your score could go down a bit if others are gaining popularity faster.

In the end, remember that IM faceplate is growing every day and so to keep your score at the same level, you will need to be more popular than an increasing number of people. Just think that with a popularity of 50, it means that you are still more popular than 50% of the network (which is almost at 10,000 marketers right now) ... and that is pretty good :)

Nov 1st 2010 at 3:18 PM by netpreneur
Good news, all the more reason to log in every day. Thanks IMF!

Nov 1st 2010 at 2:58 PM by JoniH007
That is good news... I am here every day but for some reason, the more I have done here in the last few days, the MORE points I have lost! Went from 70 to 66 in one day! OUCH!

Nov 1st 2010 at 2:43 PM by onqglobal
Obviously, Great News! However, there's a number of members that haven't Grasp the Advantageous and Beneficial Exposure and Growth within this Exercise for the Participant(-s) and the Entire IM faceplate social community collective...

Nov 1st 2010 at 2:19 PM by marvin62
Thanks very much for the business update:)))

Nov 1st 2010 at 2:18 PM by GTBulmer
Thank you for highlighting the latest improvements and for giving us a heads-up on the coming big update!

LOL, I don't know why members don't check in at IM faceplate at least once a day. Even for a few minutes. Just makes social networking sense to me! ;-)

I always start at the "My Account" page to see if there are any news updates and to see how many new followers I have.

Thanks for this update! I will be watching for the BIG announcement! GT :-)