followers view all
following view all
|· The aim is to go viral
|I'm finding one million regular readers. Won't you share me once on Twitter?
The real 'ORIGINS of Christmas Traditions
What possibly be the true meaning of Christmas?
I went on a internet journey in pursuit of this knowledge, what I found was mind boggling and quiet factual!
Lets start by asking what are the origins of the Christmas traditions??
Long lost into the realm of simple traditions are very amazing truths that are long forgotten.
This is my Christmas Present to you...to know the meanings behind the traditions that as of yet have no explanation.
Many books have been written about the Amanita Muscaria a mushroom.
This mushroom is found growing under pine trees all over the world. Particularly in Siberia where strangely enough the Roman Catholics Saint Nicholas was from.
This is a large red and white mushroom known to produce religious visions. Some synonymous names for this mushroom through history are....
1. Soma (Hindu plant God)
2. Amrita (Buddhist magical sacrament)
3. Ambrosia (Greek food of the Gods)
4. The Holy Grail (note the grail like shape, vessel containing the blood of the God)
5. Fruit of the Tree of Life (the main body (mycelium) growing underground in a symbiotic relationship with the pine tree)
6. The Golden Fleece (the magical properties tell all)
7. The Fountain of Youth (I wonder how many Ponce De Leon kicked over while searching...Read the rest here.
|share||like 18||report||485 views|