In your essay, you should refer to a number of sources from the Skills for Study 3 Study Pack, but you MUST also refer to at least 5 other sources which you have found. You must ensure that the sources you use are academic and reliable, in particular ensure that Internet sources are accessed via a reputable academic database or an academic journal. Please visit 论文辅导 for more information !
What you will be assessed on:
1. Establishing a clear purpose or thesis statement of your essay
2. Developing a line of argument, expanding and supporting the arguments with reasons and relevant examples
3. Identifying and evaluating counter arguments, opinions or solutions
4. Writing in an evaluative rather than descriptive manner
5. The extent and depth of your research of independently found sources
6. Incorporating others’ work effectively by quoting, summarizing and paraphrasing viewpoints and using in-text citations accurately
7. Compiling a complete, accurate, consistently referenced bibliography (standard Harvard system) at the end of your essay.