followers view all
|Samstores is not in any groups|
|Sam Stores is a leading, accomplished and a complete store for household electronic apparatus and equipment, offering some of the best brands at best prices and a completely hassle-free experience with various options of placing your order through online, phone, fax or email. With their specialty in offering 220 volt & 110 volt appliances, we have come a long way in the e-commerce industry. Their goal is to provide you great brand names at unbelievable low prices. They pffer a wide range of Region Free DVD Players & Region Free Blu-ray Players that let you enjoy watching all your favorite DVDs from any region in the world; Home Theater Systems, Multi-System TV's, PAL to NTCS and NTSC to PAL Video Converters, Voltage Converters & Transformers, PAL Camcorders, Unlocked GSM Phones, and much more.
1500 Midway court
Elk Grove Village
Illinois, 60007 USA
Phone No.- 847-290-1718
Email address - email@example.com
Shop for 220v to 110v Adapter at Reasonable Price
Did you know that there are 15 different types of electrical outlet plugs currently used around the world? Each of these types has been assigned an identifying letter by the United States Department of Commerce International Trade Administration (ITA). It should be noted, however, that these identifications are completely arbitrary and don't necessarily mandate anything. For informational purposes, the following are some general things you should remember when shopping for adapters to fit foreign sockets:
• Type A – Type A plugs are mainly used in the US, Mexico, Canada, and Japan. They consist of 2 pins, are not grounded, and are almost always 100 to 127 volts.
• Type B – These plugs are widely used in the same places as Type A plugs, as they are socket compatible with plug type A. They consist of 3 pins, are grounded, and support 100 to 127 V, consistently.
• Type C – Type C plugs are more widely used in Europe, Asia, and South America. They consist of two round pins and support 220 to 240 volts.
• Type D – These are 3-pronged plugs that are mostly used in India. They are grounded and can support up to 220 to 240 volts.
• Type E – Type E plugs feature 2 round pins and are socket compatible with plug types C, E, and F. they are primarily used in Belgium, France, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia.
• Type F – These plugs are widely used in Europe and Russia, except for Ireland and the UK. They feature 2 pins and support voltage ratings between 220 and 240.
• Type G – Type G plugs are the types of plugs mostly used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, and other places like Malta, Singapore, and Malaysia. They consist of 3 rectangular pins, (2 across and one vertical) and are exclusively socket-compatible with plug type G.
• Type H – Type H is exclusively used in Israel, the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. These plugs have 3 round pins and can be used with socket types C and H.
• Type I – Type I pins feature 2 or 3 pins, (1 vertical, 2 angled). They are mainly used in New Zealand, Australia, China, and Argentina.
• Type J – Type J plugs feature 3 round pins and are exclusive to Switzerland, Rwanda, and Liechtenstein.
• Type K – Commonly seen in Denmark and Greenland, Type K plugs feature 3 pins (2 round 1 flat).
• Type L – Type L plugs feature 3 round pins, positioned in series. They are used almost exclusively in Chile and Italy.
• Type M – Type M plugs are primarily used in South Africa. They feature 3 round pins, one of which has a larger diameter than the two bottom pins. They support 220 to 240 voltage ratings.
• Type N – Type N plugs feature 3 round pins. They are commonly found in Brazil and are socket compatible with plug types C and N.
• Type O – Used exclusively in Thailand, the Type O plug features 3 round pins and supports voltage ratings of up to 220 to 240.
About the Company:
Samstores.com is one the largest distributors for household Electronic Goods, we Guarantee the infrastructure to offer you nothing but the best in quality of products and after sales service. We deal in 110 Volts and 220 Volts household appliances for North America and 220 Volts for Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and Australia and dual voltage goods for all over the world.