followers view all
following view all
|tarunranjan is not in any groups|
Set up business in Dubai with Ease and without any hassle with these tips
Are you ready to set up business in Dubai? Is it a new business or you are going to open a branch of an existing company? Have you calculated how much amount / funds are required for company formation in Dubai? Have you gone through the different aspects of company registration Dubai such as the cost of getting a trade license, sponsoring employees, etc? Have you decided if you want to offshores companies in Dubai’s free zone or note?
If you have answers to all above questions, then this place is not for you rather you should look somewhere else for the information you are looking for. But, I guess if you are here then it means you are still looking for answers to above questions in order to ease the process of company formation in Dubai.
Here you should start from calculating the initial cost to setup business in Dubai so that you can avoid later on issues and requirements for investment.
1. First of all decide if you want to have your company in Dubai’s free zone or not. In free zones, company registration Dubai can be done quickly and easily by getting a trade license for which you need to pay some fee. You can calculate the fee by using the tools available at DED’s website.
2. While the free zones are tax free, you should calculate the fee for the free zone where you want to setup a business. This is because different zones have different fees.
3. Depending upon the free zone you select, you may also need to ensure that you a pre-defined, minimum amount of capital without which offshore companies in Dubai’s selected free zone cannot be setup.
4. You will also need to sponsor employees, which includes the cost of visas, processing of legal documents, arrangement for living area, etc. You need to calculate this cost as well.
5. You should also consider the cost of importing goods.
Once you have calculated all the costs, you will have a fair idea about if you can start with the company formation in Dubai or you need to wait to arrange more funds. And, if you do not have any answer to above questions, then you may contact an advisor who will resolve all your queries, help you getting everything done, and help setting up business effectively.
You may want to contact mazadvisors – one of the renowned organizations that provide a wide range of services to set up business in Dubai.
For more details about maz advisor kindly visit on http://www.mazadvisors.com/