followers view all
following view all
|swatikhanna is not in any groups|
Scope of Telecom and IT industry in Madhya Pradesh
The post talks about CDMA jobs in Madhya Pradesh. It further describes about Internet can help us to hunt for jobs.
Madhya Pradesh, the ‘heart of India’ is the second-largest state of India. Although, Madhya Pradesh is not still on the verge of development, its GDP growth rate has improved significantly, making it one of the fastest growing states in India.
While most of the people depend on agriculture for their livelihood; various consumer goods companies have also set-up their manufacturing bases in MP. With the largest reserves of diamond and copper, Madhya Pradesh is also rich in terms of minerals. It also comprises coal, coalbed methane, manganese and dolomite reserves. The state has 5 Special Economic Zones including three IT/ITeS, one mineral-based and one agro-based industry.
Indore, the largest city of Madhya Pradesh is all set to be a smart city. Government is also taking initiatives to develop other major cities of the state such as Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Katni, Ratlam, Rewa, Satna and Ujjain.
The boom in Telecom and IT industry has given birth to various CDMA jobs in Madhya Pradesh. CDMA or Code-Division Multiple Access refers to a digital cellular technology which makes use of spread-spectrum techniques. In order to augment the use of available bandwidth; CDMA enables various signals for occupying a single transmission channel.
Let’s have a look at some of the Current Job Openings
CDMA Protocol test Engineers
• Candidate should have experience on CDMA Protocol level Testing
• Candidate should be familiar with CDMA protocol Layers
• Exposure on WCDMA/LTE
CDMA/LTE Network Engineer _backfill
• Candidate should have experience in Performance Management and RF Optimization of CDMA / EVDO / LTE networks.
• He/she should be familiar with CDMA/EVDO (BTS, BSC).
• Candidate should have brief understanding of CDMA/EVDO optimization parameters definitions and performance as well as capacity impacts (active/idle mode) at both BTS and BSC level.
• He/she should have knowledge of both idle as well as active mode call processing and able to design.
• He/she should be able to make parameter changes to network on appropriate vendor platform.
• Candidate should be proficient in capacity/PN planning.
How to Apply?
There are various telecom companies in cities like Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Satna and Ujjain. One can apply for CDMA jobs in Madhya Pradesh through a good online job portal. Online portals also come with e-mail notification feature which makes it easy for job-seekers to hunt for a desirable job.
As telecom industry is expected to grow in the coming years; an online job portal can provide an array of opportunities for related jobs.