IM faceplate news | news

Scheduled SHOUTS is a powerful new feature!

Sep 10th 2010 at 9:45 AM

Look what we added to the SHOUT feature!

If you are a PRO member, you are going to love the new feature we just added to your SHOUTS.

Now, when you create a shout, you can actually set a time for it to be "shouted".  This will allow you to publish your shout when you can't be online at that exact time.

And you can also set a time for your shout to expire!

This is a HUGE advantage because you can now have time-sensitive offers released in your shout and you don't have to worry about logging in to clear it.

PLUS ... you can actually queue up THREE separate shouts!

Going on vacation?  Just don't want to forget?

Whatever your reasons, you can now schedule up to 3 shouts complete with start times and expiry times.

If you are not yet experiencing the powerful features of the PRO membership, you might want to have a look at everything you can get for just $14.95/mo.  It really is an incredible value and it just keeps getting better!

You can check out all the features you get with PRO by going here ...

If you have been sitting on the fence with whether or not to go PRO, then now might be a good time to give it a try because our introductory price of $14.95/mo is bound to go up as more and more features get added to the PRO membership ... but you would get to keep this low price for as long as you want.

Have a great Friday!

Nov 12th 2010 at 5:12 AM by vikkilee
Great idea keep them up as Ziggy said "Motivation does not last but neither does bathing that is why I bath everyday" :-)

Oct 24th 2010 at 5:59 PM by Profit_now
Another wonderful practical idea

Oct 10th 2010 at 10:40 AM by JohanVermeulen
Valuable feature.

Oct 4th 2010 at 4:42 AM by martaloy
You guys are doing a lot of Good Work. Keep it Up.

Sep 29th 2010 at 4:31 PM by nelica
I like it very much and i will do it right away Thanks!

Sep 27th 2010 at 8:30 PM by share2grow
Thanks for the new unique new feature added.

Sep 23rd 2010 at 9:17 PM by kan381
What facility is provided for an ordinary member for shouting?

Sep 22nd 2010 at 8:38 AM by bisnet
Great shout idea just used it..thanks...

Sep 16th 2010 at 10:37 PM by schmity58
Sorry but not at this time but it sounds great.

Sep 14th 2010 at 9:48 PM by JolaineDelaney
Thanks for all your hard work on our behalf.

Sep 13th 2010 at 9:43 AM by RECHARGELIFE
Awesome feature thank you for adding value to this dynamic community

Sep 13th 2010 at 1:05 AM by granolo
i would like to upgrade but my budget is very low.

Sep 12th 2010 at 2:20 PM by VoxyLady
Fantastic addition, it is going to be very useful. Thanks

Sep 12th 2010 at 12:21 AM by pinsky
excellent... creative...

Sep 11th 2010 at 8:41 AM by caroljbs
Definitely going to use it. Thanks.

Sep 11th 2010 at 8:33 AM by GailKharidia
Good tool...innovative!

Sep 11th 2010 at 12:45 AM by nelica
I love so much this feature you added, it's really GREAT, I will do very soon, but I have to close tonight, long day!

Sep 10th 2010 at 9:42 PM by zzoltan
I like this feature,it adds more value of our shouts.

Sep 10th 2010 at 4:52 PM by contellmall
Very good tool, for better performance!!...Good Job Done..

Sep 10th 2010 at 3:18 PM by jerryreeder
This will work great for getting the word out about our Get Referrals Fast conferences because we change topics every Thursday

Sep 10th 2010 at 2:08 PM by tyler
@paulgermana Absolutely! We strongly encourage everyone to login regularly and connect with others in IM faceplate. This is why we built an entire "activity-based" popularity scale into the program and why we don't have things like "automatic follows". There are many things that should not be automated when it comes to social networking and we believe strongly in this. With the scheduled shouts, it's really more about flexibility than automation. And as you said, people still need to login and put their shout in there. But the ability to delay the release of your shout and also have it removed automatically after a set period of time are very powerful additions to the shout module with so many useful applications.

Sep 10th 2010 at 1:25 PM by paulgermana
Either way you have to leave a shout, post a brief article or add a few friends. I use automation a lot, but it took me a long time to learn that it can never replace sincere interactive participation. People can tell when they are truly being communicated with.

Sep 10th 2010 at 11:48 AM by onqglobal
Just another Gargantuan Feature that Shows what a Hybrid social media has the Unltd. accessibility to propose and bring about in Drawing an ever-explosive membership to IM faceplate. Not in the least... Don't Overlook the Duplication and Imitation copycats syndrome [which when viewed from its proper perspective Keep One Sharp and Always On The Toes... s'ya_Always!]

Sep 10th 2010 at 11:37 AM by phmoisan
I have started using it already, with 2 shouts scheduled. This morning, I saw that my first scheduled shout was there. Great !

Sep 10th 2010 at 11:00 AM by troywray
Great feature - I guess I'll consider it a kind of backup so that if I don't log in for a couple of days, I know I've planned ahead and I'll still be shouting. The emails will alert me if I need to respond so all bases covered!

Sep 10th 2010 at 10:50 AM by sybilg
Thanks for the post...I am definitely looking forward to upgrading soon. Sybil

Sep 10th 2010 at 10:48 AM by GTBulmer
Once again, a huge THANKS to the IM faceplate design team for enhancing the SHOUT feature. It adds so much more to the value and flexibility of our Shouts, to be able to do this. Way to go Team! :-)