SAP ABAP Programmer Jobs for Designing Software Programs
With the ability to design and develop internet software programs and application components you can get into programmer profession. The SAP ABAP programmer jobs in Bangalore offer you to work with SAP team at the client site, coding according to their modules to develop business requirements. If you have the right job qualification and experience, you can look for them on job websites. You can find several jobs in this category in metro cities of Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai as well as IT cities of Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and others.
Job Description for SAP Programmer Job
SAP ABAP programmer has to perform complicated ABAP programming, design, testing, and debugging work. The work is related to the execution, improvement and maintenance of SAP modules.
• The basic work of any SAP programmer is to design, develop and write codes for complex programs for SAP modules.
• The SAP ABAP programmer has to gather requirements from the clients.
• They need to create solution, functional specification and SAP process documents.
• The programmer has to write reports, program documentation and instructions.
• Creating test cases and test data falls within the task of SAP programmer.
• Testing the application and informing the clients about the results.
• The programmer has to implement SAP modules for the clients.
Skills and Abilities of SAP ABAP Programmer
• The programmer must have the knowledge of SAP ABAP programming tools including Report and Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAPscript, and SmartForms, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, etc.
• The candidate must have the knowledge of application of OSS notes.
• They should know about working on multiple SAP modules like LE, CRM, MM, APO etc.
• Principles of program documentation are important for a SAP ABAP programmer.
• The programmer should be experts in report programming, interfaces, module programming etc.
• To design, develop, write codes and test programs for SAP modules using ABAP programming language.
• To create reports and designs screens for SAP modules.
• Test and debug the SAP modules using ABAP programming language.
• Prepare complete and systematic technical program documentation.
• Provide assistance in technical requirements for system maintenance and system efficiency.
• Provides technical help to users on programming of SAP modules and train users in use of complicated reports.
• Giving technical help as well as train lower programming staff.
• Maintain cooperative work relation with team members, clients and process owners.
|share||like 1||report||256 views|