followers view all
following view all
|Wahab205 is not in any groups|
I`m here as new memeber. Come
Safety For Hospital Doors and Entrances
Nov 7th 2010 at 6:20 AM
SAFETY OF HOSPITAL DOORS AND ENTRANCES
- Wind resistant and fire resistant DOOR
- Conformed with Fire Code of the latest edition
- With manual DOOR CLOSER - Operating Room, Intensive Care Unit, Recovery Room, Delivery Room, Labor Room Isolation Rooms and other sterile areas.
- DOORS securely attached to jambs.
In the event of power failure, POWER-OPERATED DOORS may be opened manually to permit exit travel.
- Main DOORS are DOUBLE SWING, IN/OUT GLASS/STEEL DOORS; FIRE EXIT DOOR.
- Each single DOOR with a width of not less than 112cm. and not more than 122cm.
- FIRE EXIT DOORS fire resistive; swing - out type; with self enclosing device; PANIC BAR HARDWARE.:
- BATHROOM - swing out.
- ER - swing in and out.
- All DOORS.
- AUTOMATIC DOORS should have a manual override.
- DOORS in room below 50 persons occupant load capacity- SINGLE DOOR - 112 cm wide.
- DOORS in rooms more than 50 persons occupant load capacity (CONFERENCE ROOMS, FUNCTION ROOMS), 112cm wide, remotely located from each other, swing out.
- SMOKE PARTITION DOORS are double swing, along hallways and corridors, per groups of rooms/section, for compartmentation purposes.
- Any GLASS PANEL in DOORS is transparent wired glass mounted in steel frames. suitably sealed against SMOKE,HEAT and FIRE.
- LOCKS installed on SLEEPING ROOMS so arranged that they can be locked only from the corridors side. Such LOCKS arranged to permit exit from room by a simple operation without the use of KEY.
- Any device or ALARM installed to restrict the improper use of a means of egress so designed and installed that it cannot, even in case of failure, impede or prevent EMERGENCY used of such means of egress.
- A DOOR designed to be kept normally closed as a means of egress, such as a DOOR to a stair or horIzontal exit, provided with a reliable self - closing mechanism, and shall not at any time be secured in the open position. A DOOR designed to be kept normally closed shall bear a sign as follows: FIRE EXIT, KEEP DOOR CLOSED.
|share||like 34||report||437 views|
Please sign in to comment