Ron Lejman Consulting-Serve Client With Maximizing Their Return On Investment!
Ron Lejman Consulting (RJL LLC) is a private equity focused consulting firm with expertise in operational improvement, financial reporting & analysis, strategic planning, acquisitions & divestments, financial controls and systems deployment, as well as succession planning and personnel development.
Founded in 2013, Ron Lejman Consulting began serving clients with the long term objective of helping private equity firms maximize return on investment through the execution of tactical operational initiatives, and the creation of processes and structure to enhance long term performance. The company quickly established itself as a leader in developing middle market companies into strong industry platforms.
Over the past year the firm spear-headed various successful projects while partnering with key enterprise constituents including board of directors, financing institutions and executive management teams. These diverse projects included the carve-out of a large business unit from an international public company, diligence of various manufacturing and distribution companies, as well as the support of an industrial company through profitability analysis and acquisition integration, including the unification under a single brand.
The Services that Ron Lejman Consulting can help you with are:
Ron Lejman Consulting engages clients through guidance, leadership and project management services to facilitate appropriate prioritization of objectives for private equity-sponsored investments. Our expertise allows us to maintain key roles of involvement throughout the diligence process, immediately following deal consummation and during steady-state operation. Services we provide clients include:
• Due Diligence: Assisting private equity firms and strategic buyers in evaluating acquisition opportunities, specifically focusing on:
1. Operational improvement opportunities
2. Investment thesis development
3. Risk evaluation and long-term mitigation
4. Leadership team evaluation
• Operational Improvement: Identify and implement improvement opportunities in conjunction with the management teams and the Board of Directors/equity sponsor. We emphasize execution and tactical achievement of objectives ranging from profitability improvement projects to complicated corporate carve-outs from large multi-national firms.
• Financial Performance Improvement: Identifying key financial levers and profit/working capital improvement opportunities through various analysis techniques. The analysis approach can include implementing an activity based costing process, evaluating overall customer profitability or developing cost to serve analytics to improve financial and operational performance.
• Leadership Development: Prepare leadership teams for private equity sponsor ownership, as well as tactical approaches to developing C-level executives to enhance the performance of both their departments and the business.
• Cultural Development: Developing management support and leveraging techniques to transform a corporate culture to one of accountability. This change is achieved through utilizing operating rhythm and other process improvements as vehicles to create accountability of results throughout the organization. Operating rhythm uses operational metrics or key performance indicators and a standardized reporting methodology to transform a culture through influence and awareness.
• Board of Directors Development: Focus on improving board level accountability by developing clear expectations for board member focal points with their management teams.
For more information please visit our website: www.rjl-partners.com
|share||like 1||report||67 views|