Ron Lejman Consulting-assisting companies in cultural and operational improvement
Ron Lejman Consulting was founded in 2013 to help clients through guidance, leadership and project management services to facilitate appropriate prioritization of objectives for private equity-sponsored investments.
Ron Lejman and his team have partnered with key enterprise constituents to lead various successful initiatives. Some of the initiatives have included the carve-out of a large business unit from an international public company, diligence of various manufacturing and distribution companies, as well as supporting an industrial company through profitability analysis, acquisition and unification under one brand.
Ron Lejman brings personal expertise to maintain key roles of involvement throughout the diligence process, immediately following deal consummation and during steady-state operation. With a long history in the private equity world, Ron brings in experts as he sees fit to bring the very best experience and leadership to a project. Services that Ron Lejman provide clients include:
• Due Diligence: Assisting private equity firms and strategic buyers in evaluating acquisition opportunities, specifically focusing on:
1. Operational improvement opportunities
2. Investment thesis development
3. Risk evaluation and long-term mitigation
4. Leadership team evaluation
• Operational Improvement: Identify and implement improvement opportunities in conjunction with the management teams and the Board of Directors/equity sponsor. We emphasize execution and tactical achievement of objectives ranging from profitability improvement projects to complicated corporate carve-outs from large multi-national firms.
• Financial Performance Improvement: Identifying key financial levers and profit/working capital improvement opportunities through various analysis techniques. The analysis approach can include implementing an activity based costing process, evaluating overall customer profitability or developing cost to serve analytics to improve financial and operational performance.
• Leadership Development: Prepare leadership teams for private equity sponsor ownership, as well as tactical approaches to developing C-level executives to enhance the performance of both their departments and the business.
• Cultural Development: Developing management support and leveraging techniques to transform a corporate culture to one of accountability. This change is achieved through utilizing operating rhythm and other process improvements as vehicles to create accountability of results throughout the organization. Operating rhythm uses operational metrics or key performance indicators and a standardized reporting methodology to transform a culture through influence and awareness.
• Board of Directors Development: Focus on improving board level accountability by developing clear expectations for board member focal points with their management teams.
Ron Lejman's leadership is unmatched in developing middle market companies into strong industry platforms through the development of cultural and operational improvements utilizing KPI’s and other operating process deployments to enhance organizational accountability. Ron Lejman Consulting has a number of different resources online: You can visit the website at: http://rjl-partners.com/ / Ron Lejman's Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/Ron.Lejman.Consulting / The LinkedIn Company page is: www.linkedin.com/company/ron-lejman-consulting If you believe Ron Lejman Consulting is a good fit for you and your organization please reach out at: Contact Us | Ronald J. Lejman Consulting
For more information please visit at http://goo.gl/KxFJsq