followers view all
following view all
|paulwright032 is not in any groups|
Quran in English – Devotion and Commitment to more than just Religion
It is necessary to understand Quran when reciting it, as it provides more benefits to people. The mind and heart of the person should be attentive and alert. This shows that the person is paying attention to Allah, as the book is considered to be the words of Allah. Reading this book shall create a successful path for the person in his present life and for afterlife.
It is considered by the Islamic people that Allah has laid down knowledge, rules for prosperity and good deeds for the mankind in the book. It steers the people from darkness towards light which leads to a bright future. Quran is not only for the Arabs but also for anyone who is willing to be dedicated and committed. Quran was originally written in the Arabic language which was later translated into English during the 17th century.
Quran in English is useful for non Arabic people who have interests in reading about other religions. There are many reasons as to why people start reciting Quran in their lives.
- The book is considered to be intimate and sacred as it is believed to written by God himself. It has been about fourteen hundred years since it was first written.
- Quran was kept intact without any additions or changes in it. It is being preserved from corruption.
- The book brings peace to humans as it is the final revelation for the mankind.
- No one has disproved this book which has been in existence for many centuries. The past, present and future are mentioned in Quran. Even with all the scientific advancements, Quran has not been contradicted by science.
- People who understand and recite Quran can use this book as a guide to live life successfully and also use it to guide like a roadmap for attaining happiness in afterlife.
- Quran enables people to communicate with God and to be with a presence of mind.
Quran has been translated to many other languages apart from English, like African, Hindi and other European languages. Quran is believed to be the words of Allah which was verbally revealed to Prophet Mohammed over the period of 23 years. Zayd ibn Thabit was the first person to form the holy book by collecting all the Quranic materials. There are many online sites available which provides Quran in English. There are also many audios available for the recital of Quran, both in Arab and English.
|share||like 5||report||92 views|