followers 12 popularity
following 1

following  view all

kellywilson is not in any groups
Stephanie William | kellywilson

Property Surveyor Training

Oct 21st 2013 at 2:50 AM

They work for construction companies, government agencies and surveying companies. Valuers should have a combination of formal education and training in the workplace.

A property inspector applicant must complete introductory surveying programs lasting from one to three years provided by community colleges, vocational and technical schools. A bachelor's degree in surveying technology is increasingly common entry level requirement, says the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, high school graduates with no prior knowledge uprising learn their craft as apprentices topography. Valuers work post-secondary training as technicians and assistants, under the supervision of experienced inspectors.

Valuers must be licensed to work in the United States. According to the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying, or NCEES, property surveyors must meet a licensing process three levels. They must pass the test of FS, complete a job requirement of four years, and then pass the exam PS.

The National Society of Professional Surveyors offers Authorized Study designation. The company website discusses a key benefit of this credential topography: "Certification also provides employers with a method for determining job assignments and advancement since certification is an indication of the ability to perform specific job tasks."

Please to comment

sign in

Remember Me

New to IM faceplate? join free!

Lost Password? click here