followers view all
|Samstores is not in any groups|
|Sam Stores is a leading, accomplished and a complete store for household electronic apparatus and equipment, offering some of the best brands at best prices and a completely hassle-free experience with various options of placing your order through online, phone, fax or email. With their specialty in offering 220 volt & 110 volt appliances, we have come a long way in the e-commerce industry. Their goal is to provide you great brand names at unbelievable low prices. They pffer a wide range of Region Free DVD Players & Region Free Blu-ray Players that let you enjoy watching all your favorite DVDs from any region in the world; Home Theater Systems, Multi-System TV's, PAL to NTCS and NTSC to PAL Video Converters, Voltage Converters & Transformers, PAL Camcorders, Unlocked GSM Phones, and much more.
1500 Midway court
Elk Grove Village
Illinois, 60007 USA
Phone No.- 847-290-1718
Email address - email@example.com
Pal Camcorder: Efficient Analog System
Camcorders generally come in two formats, PAL and NTSC. The main difference between these two configurations is in their frame rates and image resolution. An NTSC camera records at a rate of 29.97 fps, as opposed to PAL's 25 fps. The standard sample size (resolution) of an NTSC recording is at 720x480, while PAL has a standard resolution of 720x576. It is for these reasons why camcorders cannot record both in PAL and NTSC formats—they have to be either of the two. PAL isn't necessarily a better format than NTSC, except that it is the video standard used by video cameras in many counties in Europe, Australia, and Asia. Most digital camcorders sold in the US as well as in Japan are NTSC-compatible. Nevertheless, it shouldn't matter as much what recording format your camera uses, especially since digitizing videos are a lot easier today. PAL and NTSC are equally efficient recording formats and here are some reasons why:
• Computers don't care about PAL and NTSC standards and most video software are not tied or restricted to any video standard. In most cases, all you need is a USB or a firewire port to access your camera files for importing and then editing or playing directly on various computer programs.
• MiniDV tapes are also not exclusive to PAL or NTSC-format cameras, which means they can be used with both. These camera components are independent of the video standard your camera uses. In fact, a single tape can be used with either camera modes, without any issues.
• The majority of television sets are capable of playing NTSC and PAL video formats and so can most DVD players, although you might need to consult the manual of an old TV to see if it has these provisions.
• Conversion is very much possible between these two formats, although you risk loss of quality when doing so. In any case, converting PAL to NTSC or vice-versa holds the risk of losing some video quality, although this is often negligible. Almost all video editing software and suites support both video formats and have the ability to convert one to the other.
• If you plan to watch video footages directly on a TV, the rule of thumb is to buy a camera that supports the standard video format followed in your region, to avoid disappointments in the long run.
About the Company:
Samstores.com is one the largest distributors for household Electronic Goods, we Guarantee the infrastructure to offer you nothing but the best in quality of products and after sales service. We deal in 110 Volts and 220 Volts household appliances for North America and 220 Volts for Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and Australia and dual voltage goods for all over the world.
|share||like 1||report||26 views|