followers view all
|universalposition is not in any groups|
Managing IP – The easy way to protect your intellectual property rights
If you’re working with new intellectual property (IP), you really do need to be fully aware of all the issues and possible problems. IP law is complex, and getting more complex. You can’t really afford to guess about the state of your intellectual property.
The usual problem for IP owners is, to put it politely, “messy” IP management, the failure to deal with IP basics. From the Silicon Valley to Texas to New York, IP management is critical to companies large and small.
Some points about this situation:
● The core issue is that IP management must be done properly right from the start. Good legal support makes sure that your IP is fully documented, properly registered, patented, or otherwise adequately provisioned.
An important of objective of IP management is to firmly establish your ownership of your intellectual property.
IP asset management basic best practice
This is your shopping list for best practice IP management:
● Find a full service intellectual property law firm
● Make sure that you have preliminary legal guidance on your IP issues from day one so management is fully briefed and clear about any possible IP issues.
● Get your IP management process set up and fully operational from day one.
● Do not allow your IP rights management processes to be in delayed, compromised or given a low priority.
For more information about our services please visit http://www.dovaslaw.com/
|share||like 5||report||135 views|