· Tip The Scale Of A Healty Lifestyle
· APSense Business Network
· Stefan Berg
· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
· The Millionaire Mindset
· Law of Attraction Marketing and Resources

I am an Internet Jumbie, very passionate about any thing I am involved with.I must say that the Internet has become my new home away from home. I am a musician and I live in Trinidad and Tobago. I have really started taking Internet Marketing seriously only a few months now and there is no turning back. I love Music,and creating it. I am learning everything there is to know about the Internet Marketing, I am a plant lover, have studied Hypnosis and believe Holistic health, I read inspirational books and I enjoy exercising. .
Carol Jacobs | caroljbs
This is incredible! I have Money in my account and I have not sponsored anyone as yet.
3 years ago

Life is What You Make It?

Oct 14th 2010 at 2:14 PM

Chile rejoices as all 33 miners are rescued

The Chilean miner's ordeal being trapped under ground for 60 days should be some kind of lesson for all of us. I cannot begin to imagine what it would feel like to be in complete darkness, cooped up with 33 men in a small area devoid of the basic necessities and being away from my family and friends.

It makes me realize the things I sometimes take for granted like sunlight, clean fresh air, fresh foods, the mountains outside my windows and so much more.

What struck me was the comments from one of the men who said that down in the abyss he had to choose between God and the devil, I take it to mean that he had to choose between being positive; staying alive and knowing that help would be on the way and they would all survive or just giving up and surrendering to death.

Was this pre-ordained. I mean was this supposed to happen? Was it the hope (Esperanza), prays, faith, vision etc. of all involved in this journey? What do we really know?

I can't help but wonder if there were women down there how they would have fared. UH! No I am not wondering.

I felt a kingship to these people who are worlds apart for my and my life and again I wonder;are we all so different? What would I have done?
What can we all learn from each other? Chilean Miners

Oct 20th 2010 at 4:24 PM by caroljbs
How come Drkelp? You said Daunting?
Oct 20th 2010 at 4:23 PM by caroljbs
Yes I was touched, I listen to BBC new on my way to work so I heard it for the start. Girl it would be nice to maintain the high value of our lives with out Tragedy but...... I too am truly and Infinitely blessed. Thanks for your comment Catherine.
Oct 19th 2010 at 11:19 PM by catherinedwhite
It is obvious you were touched by this event. It is strange how something may touch our heart and make us analyze our own life. Wouldn't it be nice if, without tragedy, we could maintain the high value of our life each day. Even with trials and tribulations, I feel blessed each and every day.
Oct 17th 2010 at 9:50 PM by drkelp
Certainly these events give us cause to reflect. I think I could have survived down there but the capsule ride at the end would have been daunting.