2 years ago
Lieb & Lieb's Family Law Practice Area Offers Clients Sensitive and Skilled Representation
1888 Press Release - Lieb & Lieb's 30-year tradition of providing personalized attention at reasonable costs extends to family law matters.
SAN DIEGO, Calif. - Today, having one law firm that can represent an individual in any legal matter can give clients the comfort and security of knowing they will receive quality legal advice every time. The San Diego law firm of Lieb & Lieb offers a solution by providing expertise in multiple practice areas, including family law.
"We know how difficult family law issues can be for individuals," explained Jack Lieb, a partner at the firm. "That's why we bring the uniquely personalized approach we've become known for to these difficult legal challenges. With our sensitivity, knowledge and experience, we help clients understand their rights, responsibilities and options so they can make the best decisions based on their situations."
Lieb & Lieb represents clients seeking effective solutions to a wide range of complex family law matters, including:
- Divorce, separation and annulment: Lieb & Lieb will successfully resolve the end of relationships so clients can start on their futures.
- Child support and spousal support (alimony): Whether an individual is seeking a support judgment or opposing one, Lieb & Lieb will help the client understand the types of financial support that can be awarded.
- Custody, visitation and relocation: Lieb & Lieb's attorneys work to create a plan that works for everyone involved, especially the minors.
- Prenuptial agreements: Lieb & Lieb can craft sound agreements to protect clients' assets in the event of dissolution or divorce.
- Paternity: The firm can help establish custodial rights of fathers for children born to unwed parents.
- Modification and termination of support: Using the firm's lawyers team combined with accountants, appraisers and a number of other professionals, modifications and terminations of support can be negotiated.
- Restraining orders for domestic violence and non-DV: When needed to provide physical and mental wellbeing for client, the firm will help obtain restraining orders.
- Domestic partnership and same sex marriage: The firm is well versed in helping same sex couples so that they receive the benefits and legal recognition needed.
- Uncontested divorces: Even in the most civil divorces, an attorney can help make the process run smoothly.
- Mediation: During mediation proceedings, the attorneys will ensure that the client's best interests are represented and that the facts are presented fairly and accurately.
Lieb & Lieb consists of Jack Lieb, who has been practicing law in California since 1993, specializing in real estate, business, construction, personal injury, corporate and contracts, and Richard Fahey, a Massachusetts native who worked as a counselor before relocating to San Diego in 1989 and becoming a member of the State Bar of California.
"Combining our legal and counseling backgrounds, we're able to deliver compassionate advice backed by skilled representation to clients at times when they need it most," said Richard Fahey, a partner at Lieb & Lieb.
To schedule a free half-hour consultation, call (619) 265-1811.
About Lieb & Lieb - Lieb & Lieb represents individuals and businesses in the areas of real estate, business law, personal injury, family law, civil litigation, construction law, corporate law and small claims. The firm has earned a reputation for delivering quality, personalized representation for reasonable fees - and a loyal base of long-term clients as a result. A refreshing alternative to larger firms, Lieb & Lieb aims to resolve disputes as quickly and inexpensively as possible, litigating cases only when no better alternative exists. To learn more, visit http://lieblaw.com, email info ( @ ) lieblaw dot com or call (619) 265-1811.
|share||like 2||report||26 views|