Let’s Learn Little About Different Kinds of Homes
Ever wondered in which kind of home you are living? Or, given a thought that how many kinds of homes are there? Some of us wish to have a bungalow or a lavish apartment, and some desire for private cabin or on the go motor home. Surprisingly! Some of the best and well structured residential project in Greater Noida offers very stylish, lavish and luxurious homes.
Although there are many…many kinds of homes but we will discuss few of them only. Let’s jump on the list:
1) Houses: A house is a building ranging from simple dwellings such as rudimentary huts and the improvised complex, fixed structures of wood, brick, marble or other materials containing plumbing, ventilation and electrical systems. It is a building for human habitation, especially one that consists of a ground floor and one or more upper storeys.
2) Apartments: An apartment or a flat is a self-contained housing unit (a type of residential real estate) that occupies only part of a building. It consists of many apartments for rent and usually neighbours live on same floor or other floors.
Now a day, the concept of apartments is more in trend than single house concept.
As Greater Noida is developing at fast pace, many residential projects are flourishing and they are offering their buyers best living experience. DaMont Epic is one such project that offers 3 & 2 BHK luxury apartments in Greater Noida West with an opportunity to customize the home.
3) Log Cabins: A log cabin is a house typically made from logs that have not been milled into conventional lumber. Log cabin generally refers to a smaller, more rustic log house such as a hunting cabin in the woods, or a summer cottage.
4) Motor Homes: A motor home (also, somewhere as ‘caravan) is a type of self-propelled recreational vehicle which offers living accommodation combined with a vehicle engine. It is preferred by people who love travel extensively.5) Houseboats: A houseboat is a boat that has been designed or modified to be used primarily as a home. Some houseboats are not motorized, kept stationary at a fixed point and often tethered to land to provide utilities.
6) Farmhouse: Basically, A farmhouse is a building that serves as the primary residence in a rural or agricultural setting. Currently, farmhouses are mostly built and reserved for personal space and are marked by lavish interiors and amenities.
7) Cape Cod: Cape Cod houses were very simple: symmetrically designed with a central front door surrounded by two multi-paned windows on each side. Homes were designed to withstand the stormy, stark weather of the Cape.
8) Colonial Homes: The Colonial home is one of the most popular styles of home in the United States. The Colonial style evolved from European influences. The Colonial style became distinct, recognizable for its use of geometry and tweaks to provide relief from the climate.
All these kinds of homes in some way definitely inspire us to visit them at least once in a lifetime. Certainly, this is not very possible but of course, we can have a home that meets our expectations. Keeping buyers expectations in mind, DaMont Group offers 2 & 3 BHK apartments in Greater Noida West fully loaded with all amenities and facilities. Wish to have each and every kind of home cannot be fulfilled but certainly dream home can be accomplished.
Read Also: IS RAJNAGAR EXTENSION NEW HUB FOR BUILDERS?