Know more about Short Stay Accommodation in London
London is one of the most beautiful capital cities of the world but when it comes to putting up in the city, even for a short while, it may prove to be an arduous task. One of the major reasons is the exorbitant cost of living in London.
So, if you are planning to visit this awe-inspiring place, for a business tour that might last for months, or a fortnight on a pleasure trip, you might want to know certain things about a short stay accommodation in London. Below listed are some of them:-
1. Opting for a short-let is much cheaper than choosing to stay in a hotel. Mostly because, a hotel room is charged on a per-night basis while a short-let is usually charged on a per-week basis.
2. More often than not, one can go for a short stay accommodation that has more than one bedroom and/or bathroom, and is hence being sufficient for a large family, which is not the case with hotel rooms. A typical hotel room is availed only for two, and with a family along, you may need to take up more than one room, which will prove to be overtly costly.
3. Short-lets in London, usually proffer fully equipped kitchens and thus act as self-catering homes. Thus, you need not go out to expensive restaurants for your meals; rather, you can relish home-made delicious food, which is high in nutritional values, as well.
4. One important aspect of staying in short-lets is that you have the liberty to invite your friends or colleagues over for a game of cards, or an evening party, without any hassle.
5. Short-lets are often located close to the sub-ways, marketplaces, as well as important tourist spots, thus saving you the trouble of travelling long distances on foot and tiring yourself out for no significant reason.
You may now be wondering as to how can you probably lay hands on a befitting short-term rental apartment, that is not only within your budget, but is also situated at a nice location. Well, the answer lies right here! Visit www.thelondonagent.com, a trusted online marketer of short term rental in London, and make your holiday a truly memorable one. What’s more? We at The London Agent will ensure that one of our proficient yet friendly staff members stays in touch with you on call, or mail, as per your choice and save you from an anxiety that may bother you.
About The Author:
This article is written by Belinda Simpson, who is associated with The London Agent. Twenty years experience of the London residential lettings market helps The London Agent to understand what clients look for in a short let. They know that your time here is short and that all you really want to do is get on with enjoying London. So enjoy London more when you stay with The London Agent.
|share||like 6||report||50 views|