|Dricoper is not in any groups|
|This article is written by Abdul R Patel. He is the director of the company Dricoper.com.au. The company has experience of over 20 years of denim credentials. They offer jeans, shirts, shorts, skinnies, and many more products of denim.|
Knee Length Denim Skirts – Dressing for your Body Type
What you wear plays an important part in accentuating your personality. It is also essential that whatever you choose to wear on a given day should match your body type. Anything that does not adhere to this rule would make you look ungainly and unfashionable. This rule stands true for all types of clothes including knee length denim skirts.
Denim is the most versatile piece of clothing that can never go out of fashion. There is nothing wrong in picking a knee length denim skirt for your wardrobe when you are out shopping. However, it is important that you take your body type into consideration to get that perfect look.
Here’s a list of what you should keep in mind when picking up a knee length denim skirt:
Types of Knee Length Denim Skirts
When you go shopping for knee length denim skirts, you will find that they are generally varieties of these:
• Bell Shaped: These are the traditional skirts that fit cosily around the waist and then flare out to form a bell shape.
• Pleated: As the name suggests, this skirt has pleats.
• Pencil: This is quite popular among working women as it goes well with their formal shirts. This skirt does not flare out like other skirts and rather falls straight down to give more of a figure hugging effect.
• A-Line: This skirt cinches at the waist and then flares out to form a triangular shape.
• Tiered Skirt: This is quite similar to the bell-shaped skirt, except that extra fabric is used to give it a tiered look.
Knee Length Denim Skirts and Body Types
Denim is a universal fabric and suits people of all ages and sizes. However, this does not mean that you can pick up any denim skirt and expect it to look good on you. You can get that perfect look by choosing a knee length denim skirt that suits your body type.
Take a look at which skirt is best for different body types:
• Hourglass: You have a figure that most women would die for. Though most of the clothes look good on this body type, avoid going for a knee length denim skirt that is too big or loose. Instead, choose well-fitted A-Line and pencil denim skirts that will do wonders for your hourglass figure and accentuate your curves.
• Pear Shaped: This means you are endowed with curves in the lower part of the body, but your upper body is comparatively flat. A-Line skirts are best for you as these would help you in camouflaging your generous curves and help divert attention to your upper body and waist.
• Apple Shaped: This means you have a curvaceous upper body but slimmer hips. The bell shaped and pleated knee length skirt would work just fine for you by adding some bulk to your lower body.
So, go ahead and dress up in a knee length denim skirt that suits your body type. You are sure to make many a head turn and earn kudos from the fashionably dressed crowd.
About the Author: This article is written by Abdul R Patel. He is the director of the company Dricoper.com.au. The company has experience of over 20 years of denim credentials. They offer jeans, shirts, shorts, skinnies, and many more products of denim.
|share||like 1||report||35 views|