IM faceplate news | news

Keeping up with your group is now even easier!

Aug 9th 2010 at 1:27 PM

As you know, we are all about saving you time because we know how hard it is to fit everything into your day as it is ... so, we have now made it even easier to keep up with your discussion groups!

See a group you like and want to contribute to?  Then go ahead and post to that group.

So far, so good ... right!

But then you see another group that interests you ... so you post to that one too :)

And then another group gets started that also piques your interest ... so you post to that group as well.

This is all great because you are getting involved in the discussions and every time you post, you are essentially advertising yourself because people can link back to your faceplate and follow you.

But the problem is that you have now posted to several groups and so how are you supposed to keep track of everything?  I mean, you would probably like to know when somebody has posted to that discussion you just posted to, right?

This is where the GROUP FOLLOW comes in!

Whenever you find a group you are interested in, take 2 seconds and follow that group.  By following the group, you will get notified in your activity feed whenever somebody posts to that group.

But this isn't the best part, because we have made it even easier!

If you now look at your MY ACCOUNT page, you will see that your activity feed now has tabs!  And look at that ... a special tab just for the groups you are following!

Plus, we make it even easier to keep up with your favourite groups because we will send you a quick notification email whenever somebody posts to a group you are following!

So, it is now possible to really stay active in the groups and discussions without having to spend all day looking through all your favourite groups (or a mile-long activity feed) just to see if anyone replied to your latest comment.

Happy posting ... and following (of course!)

Jul 24th 2015 at 2:35 AM by christinalorence
Most of the students struggling to do their dissertation by own. That is the reason they approaching the writing services to buy dissertation online.
Jan 4th 2011 at 7:15 AM by jaynal
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.
Nov 8th 2010 at 4:17 PM by Golfpro6
just wanted you all to know my book"Golf For Everyone" is no available on, or on, i hope you will enjoy it.
Oct 10th 2010 at 10:42 AM by JohanVermeulen
Good feature.Thanks
Oct 8th 2010 at 10:44 PM by needsforu
Thank you this is great,I will be following and I appreciate your efforts
Oct 1st 2010 at 9:02 AM by gerardoantonio
it is important to create some link for different wbs
Oct 1st 2010 at 9:01 AM by gerardoantonio
it is a great idea..i hope to hear ftom you soon
Sep 25th 2010 at 7:17 PM by thompsonwd40
Great idea.. I'll bet facebook won't be far behind in adopting this great idea.
Sep 25th 2010 at 6:37 AM by homac
Thank you for the great Info.It's going to help the faceplate community greatly.
Sep 24th 2010 at 11:23 PM by nsharma3
Yes! This is really helpful to new people and I am trying to understand the system to go ahead.
Sep 19th 2010 at 11:29 AM by HarveysPlace
Articles like this really help someone like me that is new here. I am just starting to understand the system and look forward to your next article. PS. Had one sign up from this site today. Have a good one. Harvey.
Sep 16th 2010 at 10:44 PM by schmity58
Yes i like this i will have to find some groups to post to.
Sep 16th 2010 at 2:13 AM by antismaelt
grazie per questa informazione
Sep 12th 2010 at 6:44 PM by homac
Thank you for this article. I'm pleased to know that this info. is in my ACCOUNT page and that my activity feed now has tabs,A special tab just for the groups I will be following. Again thank you.
Sep 12th 2010 at 12:23 AM by pinsky
great!!!!... informative....
Sep 11th 2010 at 8:43 AM by caroljbs
Hope this helps because sometimes there are so many groups to follow it gets confusing.
Sep 7th 2010 at 1:33 PM by amir_christ
thanks a lot
Sep 6th 2010 at 2:39 PM by wasik
dziękuję za udostępnienie
Sep 2nd 2010 at 2:35 PM by danishmand
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.
Sep 1st 2010 at 5:02 AM by sjaxylykova61
Thank you! Use sjaxylykova61
Aug 23rd 2010 at 11:24 AM by solcarina
Thank you for sharing...)
Aug 20th 2010 at 8:50 AM by Hateweaver
I'm looking to delete one group I created, bu there is no way, any help?
Aug 18th 2010 at 3:31 PM by gcoleman789
Thanks for the update. I like this feature.
Aug 15th 2010 at 5:14 AM by augusto48
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.
Aug 15th 2010 at 3:59 AM by netateer
Keep on Growing IM..Love it
Aug 14th 2010 at 12:13 AM by Ramz
life is good and reading this is refreshing...
Aug 13th 2010 at 9:46 AM by RickNauman
Anything that makes something a little easier I will always give a thumbs UP!
Aug 11th 2010 at 4:22 PM by maureenv1
This sounds great-thanks for adding it!
Aug 11th 2010 at 2:46 AM by fredds
This is sure to help us keep track of and manage our activities more effectively, efficiently and faster. I really like the improvements you guys at imfaceplate continually bring out - gives us more reasons to come back and be social over here. Keep it up guys.
Aug 10th 2010 at 3:06 PM by elitejewels
Thanks, this is a great thing!! Just adds more reasons to come back & be social here! lol
Aug 10th 2010 at 3:06 PM by elitejewels
Aug 10th 2010 at 6:49 AM by caroljbs
I am still finding it challenging to find my way around. So this will improve my IM Faceplate's experience tremendously.
Aug 10th 2010 at 5:36 AM by HealthyGuy
This is exactly why I joined IM Faceplate. Many of the other sites are not only cluttered, but disorganized as well. Your site is put together in such a way that you really do get a better feel for the people that are involved and that's what this is all about anyway. When you first enter the site it's obvious that a lot of time and thought were put into laying out the basic design. Thank you for making the process more user friendly. It is nice to see that you are thinking like one of us, a Person and Entrepreneur. I truly believe that you are on the right track, keep up the good, excuse me, Great work. To Our Great Success Dr. Lee
Aug 9th 2010 at 8:00 PM by GTBulmer
Excellent! The new "Group Follow" feature is great! I was wondering how I would keep track of my favourite groups, and because of that, I've been slow to follow many . . . but now . . . Excellent! Thanks, IMfp Team. :-D
Aug 9th 2010 at 5:08 PM by haroon132
Wow Absolutely Awesome! I think this is another great addition to already superb tools from IMFaceplate I really appreciate all your efforts.
Aug 9th 2010 at 2:35 PM by visionary
You all are the bomb! Kudos! Stella
Aug 9th 2010 at 2:26 PM by yhbecpublisher
Absolutely brilliant! I know its going to take a couple of days to get used to this great new feature but I love it already. Thanks IMfaceplate for a fantastic tool that is constantly being updated and keeps us informed and trained about how to use them! :-) Soroya
Aug 9th 2010 at 1:58 PM by marvin62
Thanks very much for the update support team:)))))
Aug 9th 2010 at 1:33 PM by drknlvly6781
I had just noticed this and thought it was always there! Either way, it does help by being able to sort out what you are looking for in your newsfeed. This place just keeps getting better and better!