Join HIPAA Training course to become HIPAA compliant
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, which is commonly known as HIPAA was introduced in 1996 to restructure the healthcare industry by streamlining the administrative procedure and improving the security and privacy of the patient information. HIPAA requirements have wide significance, not only for healthcare professionals in medical centers, hospitals and dental clinics, but also for providers who have access to personal health information, like medical equipment providers, call center agents, computer security technical staff, senior network engineers, database administrator and IT vendors in the healthcare industry.
The enforcement of the HIPAA legislation has not been strict earlier. However, these days there are considerably strict audits and higher fines imposed on those organizations that fall within the range of the HIPAA legislation. This is the main reason why most of the organizations prefer to join training programs to keep themselves up to date on compliance standards.
The Training hipaa security policies are different for different level of organization. It is, therefore, important for companies to choose a program that is most suitable for their specific compliance needs. From such training you will learn the following about HIPAA:
- Learn how to plan and prepare for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability compliance.
- Understand the changes to the HIPAA rules and regulations due to American recovery and reinvestment act (ARRA), Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) and Omnibus rule published in 2013.
- Crosswalk between ISO, SOX and NIST requirements.
- Understand and analyze international security standards, including BS 7799, ISO’s 27002 and NIST.
- Get an idea about how to prepare for HIPAA compliance.
- Review vital elements of a security policy document for a health care professional.
- Understand the specific implantation and requirement features within each security category.
- Learn about all the addressable and required HIPPA security implementation specification.
- Identify basis elements that every healthcare organization and professional required to develop for business continuity and disaster recovery.
There are hundreds of organizations available today that offer HIPAA training program on privacy and security at varying levels. You need to choose a professional and reputable institution in order to get quality training. The professional institution offer tailored training programs to meet the various needs of every entity level in the medical industry that is, professionals, employees and organizations.
So, choose the best training institution to get wonderful learning experience and comply with HIPAA requirements.
Visit http://www.hipaatraining.net/ for HIPAA risk Analysis
|share||like 2||report||69 views|