Important Tips When Choosing a Call Answering Service for a Small Business
Customer satisfaction is one of the factors that can make a business successful. To achieve this, you need to make sure that you can provide excellent and reliable customer service, especially when customers need to contact you for questions, complaints, or to give feedback. Even small businesses need to make sure that they can provide the best customer service. Poor customer service is one of the reasons why businesses tend to lose customers. These tips should help you choose the right call answering service for your small business:
• Go online – Find a call answering service online. Choose a company that is being run and managed by experienced professionals, so they can understand the way your business works. Moreover, look for a company that is flexible and can work with a small business. Look for a company that has been around for quite some time now, so you do not have to worry about them suddenly closing and leaving you.
• Explore the other businesses that they serve – This is a good way to determine and analyse the versatility of a call answering service. Find out the extent of their experience in working with other companies in your industry.
• Find at least two reputable service providers and compare them – Evaluate their expertise, rates, and services. A high-quality call answering service must have its facilities to ensure timely and efficient customer service. They should use superior technology and high-quality telephone agents. Take time to learn how the call answering service works before you hire them.
• Things to remember while hiring a good call answering service – Look for a company that can provide a call answering service with a staff of good professionals who can answer calls in an effective manner. Moreover, there should be a dedicated line on the service provider's PABX so that they can answer calls with your business name. Make sure that the company can take and email detailed messages and provide you with monthly reports on the amount and nature of calls.
• Customised to your business – A reputable call answering service must give the impression that it is part of your business. This way, customers will not be turned off when they suspect that they are talking to a third-party call centre agent that does not belong to your company. Make sure that the service provider can provide a fully bespoke account for a more seamless customer service.
About the Author
Geoffrey Hughes is the Director & Business Manager of Business and Trades Office Support. He had a varied and rich working life as his Diploma of Music (Queensland Conservatorium of Music) & Diploma of Computer Graphics (Media Design School) attest. Business and Trades Office Support is firm providing accounting, administration and marketing services all over New Zealand.