followers view all
following view all
|paulwright032 is not in any groups|
Importance of Tajweed – Is it Neglected these days?
The word ‘Tajweed’ means ‘proficiency’ that clearly directs fine reading. For every Muslim, reciting the Holy Book of Allah is as important as beautifying it with melody and proper pronunciations. Unlike the early ages, people are now taking the rules and regulations lightly making it easier in their own way. Quran being the direct words from Allah and Islam being the religion of faith, it is vital to take every attribute seriously and work your soul to make things along the perfect line. Every letter has to be read with its characteristics and rulings as it was read by Jibreel to our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Melodious Quran recitation is what Allah asks each and every one of us to follow, thus making it soothing to the mind and soul. Here are a few tips to help you take Tajweed in the way it should be considered.
· No matter how old you are, if you think you are not reciting Quran the right way, go and find an eligible Quran teacher who has the Ijazah in recitation or who has learned Tajweed. Your teacher will be able to correct you while listening to your recitation. If you can’t find a good teacher, there are several reliable online tutors and classes ready to assist you.
· The internet has everything to offer. Either go for an e-book for Tajweed rules or buy one handy to learn the rules one by one slowly. You can apply one rule at a time while you recite the Quran.
· Internet also has plenty of video tutorials that are interactive enough to teach you the rules with different lessons. The source and reliability of these videos must be double checked before you depend on them.
· Tajweed Mus-haf is the Quran with Tajweed rules highlighted with color coding to help the reader remember and apply them as they move on.
· The first step to start with the application of Tajweed rules is to learn it on the Suras which you have already memorized thus making it more practicable and easy to learn.
Knowing the importance of Tajweed while reciting the Holy Quran is very important and anyone can start slow to practice and learn with multiple repetitions. May Allah (swt) bless us all to show justice to the Holy Book and abide by the rules laid forth by him to his true followers of faith.
For more information visit - http://www.ijaazah.com/
|share||like 2||report||70 views|