Groups
· FREE Online training for success
· Christian quotes
· Your favorite Internet Radio channels
· Save Energy
· Faceplate Features
· THE CHRISTIAN LIFE
· What do you like about IM faceplate?
· IM faceplate Fans Unite
· Pictures of the day
· Website Tips
· Technology and Your Life
· Favourite Forum Topics
· PET LOVERS
· Social Bookmarking Sites
· social network for business
· Positive Thinking
· Article Marketing 101
· Just for Laughs
· Fake News
· Integrating FacePlate with your marketing strategies
· The Internet Diner
· Prospecting
· New menu and other additions
· IM faceplate widget for your website
· Share your blog
· My Account Glitches
· Top Ways To Get FREE Website Traffic
· Share a video
· 12 Days of Giveaways 2011 IM faceplate
· Good Times With Family and Friends
· Real Internet Income
· Shopping Online

Interests

* Real Internet Income

* E-Commerce Associates Program

* My Affiliate Power Site v.2.0

* Free Website Traffic eBook: http://affiliatepowercentral.com/freetraffic/index.html

* Affiliate Marketing, Internet Marketing,
Writing, Reading, Nature, Music, Humor,

* Friendly Entrepreneur Forums at http://tinyurl.com/ecforum

* Personal Development resources at Brian Tracy International http://tinyurl.com/bti4gt
GT Bulmer | GTBulmer
─► Open Your Own Fully Stocked Online Store Instantly (blog post) ─► http://affiliatepowercentral.com/home-business/open-your-own-fully-stocked-online-store-instantly/
1 year ago

IMfaceplate For Newbies: Set Up and Organize Your Faceplate in 3 Easy Steps

Jul 22nd 2010 at 9:21 PM

Hello, IMfaceplate Fans ... especially New members (Newbies).

We all know how effective IMfaceplate is going to be for Social Networking and branding, but one common thing IMfp newbies often seem to ask is how best to set up and organize their faceplate. Everything here is new to them and they don't know where to begin and what is best. Guidance is available elsewhere on the site, but I thought it would be appropriate to post a simplified 3-step guide just to get the process started.

Basically, you will, 1) Choose your modules; 2) Add content or edit the content in each module; 3) Position the modules in the desired order of importance from top to bottom:

Step 1: Click the red "Edit" button at the top of your screen and on the page it takes you to, select the modules you want on your faceplate from the list on the right side of the screen.

Step 2: Add and/or edit the content you want in each module. Depending on the module, you may be able to edit it right in the module, or you may have to first set up the info by choosing the corresponding tab in the left column on your edit page.

Step 3: Position the modules by order of importance from top to bottom.

In a nutshell, that's it!

Of course, actually doing it will be a little more complicated, but IMfp makes it VERY easy. Personally, I learned by trial and error: I chose a module, opened it, experimented with adjusting the content, posted it, reviewed it, then went back in to edit it to make corrections or adjustments, then posted and reviewed it again as many times as necessary to get it the way I liked it.

As you become experienced and more confident, the process gets easier and before long, you will be adding, deleting and modifying your content and modules like an IMfp pro!

Regarding how to organize or prioritize your faceplate modules, all I did was decide what I wanted visitors to see first and placed that module at the top. Then I did the same for the second module and the third and so on.

If you decide you don't like the positioning you chose, no problem! You can change the order in less than a minute! It's so easy. And it's easy to add and position new modules, or disable or delete existing modules.

Once Internet Marketers realize how easy IMfaceplate is and how effective it is for Social Networking and branding, they will begin flocking here like you won't believe! Prepare for the flood: get YOUR faceplate set up and organized NOW!

:-) GT Bulmer, Affiliate Power Central

Mar 21st 2013 at 2:37 AM by bharatpuricom
Nice info @GTBulmer

Apr 10th 2011 at 10:24 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Profit_now and Schmity: Thanks for the comments! GT :-)

Apr 10th 2011 at 1:03 PM by schmity58
Thanks for sharing this great information

Mar 2nd 2011 at 4:40 AM by Profit_now
Great information for those starting out. Of course the over riding theme is to get in there and "play" and become familiar. Eventually and often surprisingly, YOU become the expert. (<: Well done.

Oct 1st 2010 at 1:29 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, Ben: LOL, oh, well. Better late than never! Your faceplate is coming along nicely, anyway. :-)

Oct 1st 2010 at 11:06 AM by swom
SURE! NOW I FIND YOUR GUIDE! lol ..Happy IMfaceplating! Grin

Sep 8th 2010 at 10:56 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, Susan: Thanks for the feedback. We are all still learning how this awesome social networking site works, so it's great when we can share info, ideas and insight to help others along. Thanks for taking a look at my Affiliate Power Central website. It is relatively new and I am still looking into helpful resources I can post there for my visitors. :-)

Sep 7th 2010 at 5:19 PM by elitejewels
Hello-This is a VERY helpful article, thanks! I'm taking a look at affiliatepowercentral.com, great stuff! Thanks again... Blessings, Susan

Aug 3rd 2010 at 9:52 PM by GTBulmer
Hey, Vinsot: Glad this helped. You're welcome, and may God bless you, too. :-)

Jul 30th 2010 at 3:27 PM by vinsot21
yeah this is what i am looking for, thanks and God bless!

Jul 28th 2010 at 12:30 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Diana: Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it. :-)

Jul 28th 2010 at 12:26 AM by yieldway
That's what I say " a very helpful article "!!! Thanks ;-)

Jul 24th 2010 at 10:29 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Demetrius (weedermann): You're welcome. Just trying to help other new IMfp members like me along! :-)

Jul 24th 2010 at 10:22 PM by weedermann
Thank you for helping, GT.

Jul 24th 2010 at 9:04 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Channonangel: Thanks for the comment. I hear you about time being short. Many home business enthusiasts are trying to build their Internet Business while looking after family and working a day job, too! It can be a challenge, but with a dream, a goal, focus and determination, it CAN be done! Hang in there. IMfaceplate will be a valuable resource for you. :-)

Jul 23rd 2010 at 11:10 PM by channonangel
Thanks for commenting on my faceplate, I found this article interesting and I must find some content to put on my page. Actually IMFaceplate seems easy than other sites to set up if I have the time which is in short supply at moment due to family commitments. Cheers

Jul 23rd 2010 at 8:55 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Haroon: Thanks for the comment! :-D

Jul 23rd 2010 at 7:53 PM by haroon132
Thanks for the Tutorial Mate !!! I am sure it will help out lots of newbies.