ILTES- Writing and Speaking Tips to Score Better
Life is what you make it and everything that comes your way is an opportunity that comes with all the goodness in life. Are you looking forward to an outshining future as you’re sure that your education abroad will make way for new horizons in life? For beginners, who are planning for higher studies abroad should ensure that that their proficiency in writing and reading English is excellent to perfectly match with the standards of English speaking countries. IELTS is one of the prestigious language tests for all the non-native speakers across the world. It is designed keeping the essentials of speaking, writing, speaking, Listening and compulsive reading skills in mind. It is certainly the best way out to prove your proficiency in his/her level of English.
Importantly, it is one tool that perfects your communication skills and thus helps in easy immigration process to an English speaking country. The test is commonly separated into two types IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. This is how one can correspondently prepare for a better university programme or maybe professional English-speaking organization or maybe working or immigrating to any such country for the latter. The entire writing section actually consists of two tasks and each important task comprises of 20 and 40 minutes allotted to each, which amounts to the total of 60 minutes. You can even look up for overseas education consultants in Delhi and know some tips and tricks to successfully crack ILTES exam in no time.
General Tips that can help
· Never come unprepared for this major test as you can easily make the most of The British Council and other enormous websites that offers free sample papers and mock tests. Make the most and then practice as much as you can.
· Learn Proper time management as it is an imperative component that shall help you in big ways. Practice as much as you can and complete the given tasks on time and schedule your answers in such a way that it goes well with the correspondent time requirements. This way you won’t face any problems and will solve your task without being pressured by time limit.
· Never repeat your ideas and keep precisely clear and well formatted paragraphs. Ensure you pay proper attention to punctuation, grammar, spelling as you will be penalized for errors.
· Never underestimate and forget word count as it’s important to stay on limit every time you exceed it. Ensure you write at least 150 words for task 1 and approx. 250 words for task 2.
· Proofread your paper and look for errors to ensure you’ve successfully used proper and formal style of writing.
Follow the given tips and tricks and practice your way to better score of IELTS in hand.
About the Author …
I am Nitisha Sherawat, an experienced one in education industry and work for Mnemonic Education. This is the best institute in Delhi & NCR. Right now, I am writing on different subjects like SAT preparation in Delhi, GRE classes in Gurgaon, TOEFL, and GMAT Training Institute Delhi etc.
|share||like 6||report||102 views|