How To Grab A Job After Graduation?
Job market has become so much competitive these days and it is a dream of everyone to get selected in a good organization once they complete their graduation. It has been the toughest thing these days as the rates of underemployment and unemployment are on a higher side. There are enormous job opening, but to get selected in the right one at the right time with the right pay is a challenge.
There are lot of things a graduate needs to look into while starting her or his job search after the course. The below points may throw some light into it.
- Decide what you want to be: Have a clear picture what you want to become and what you want to do. Analyze whether the skills and experiences you have is backing up your desire.
- Study the Market: Have a clear-cut idea about the job market and your scope in it and how much confident you are in selling yourself in the market.
- Look into options: Find out what all options are available around you and which one suits you the best.
- A Proper CV: A properly drafted CV is your advertisement to sell yourself in the market.
- Targeted Group: Keep a target group such as employers and companies you wish to work with.
- Selection Process: A main important area that a graduate student needs to concentrate is selection process, which may differ from job to job, company to company.
- Interview: Train yourself to attend interviews and equip how to go through it.
- Assess: Analyze and assess your performance after each stage of the search.
A good start is half done!!! How to start?
As always says, a good start is considered as half done. While searching for a job keep the below points in mind.
- Consider your initial job as an entry to your career and take it and do it seriously.
- Have confidence in yourself, your skills and talents.
- Make a proper profile, a good CV and a LinkedIn profile.
- Do proper networking online and offline to get more contacts and thereby good offers.
- Keep an eye for upcoming and growing industries, preferable of a different nature to get the cutting edge.
Keep a track of Notifications: Keeping your qualification, skills and talent level you hold, start searching for the job notifications coming in online and offline modes from various sources. Analyze and fit in yourself where all you may put up the application for.
Careful study: Read and study the notification carefully to understand the requirement and your best suitability to it. Have a proper idea of the qualification and the experience the job profile demands.
Apply properly: You need be clear about the application procedure, whether it is online or offline or a mix of both. Fill in each date carefully to make yourself eligible for the candidature.
When it comes to government jobs you may have to go through exams, skill test and interviews to get selected and in private firms, it is comparatively easier as most companies prefer direct interviews only. Visit this website to know more about the employment news and latest sarkari naukri notification.
Author Bio :
This article is written by Gray Clues. She is a career adviser and professional writer by profession and has expert knowledge in the field of education, career and all other private and government sector. She is presently writing for freejobalert.
|share||like 3||report||77 views|