followers view all
|Samstores is not in any groups|
|Sam Stores is a leading, accomplished and a complete store for household electronic apparatus and equipment, offering some of the best brands at best prices and a completely hassle-free experience with various options of placing your order through online, phone, fax or email. With their specialty in offering 220 volt & 110 volt appliances, we have come a long way in the e-commerce industry. Their goal is to provide you great brand names at unbelievable low prices. They pffer a wide range of Region Free DVD Players & Region Free Blu-ray Players that let you enjoy watching all your favorite DVDs from any region in the world; Home Theater Systems, Multi-System TV's, PAL to NTCS and NTSC to PAL Video Converters, Voltage Converters & Transformers, PAL Camcorders, Unlocked GSM Phones, and much more.
1500 Midway court
Elk Grove Village
Illinois, 60007 USA
Phone No.- 847-290-1718
Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Choose the Best and Reliable 220 Volts Appliances Stores
Are you moving to another country where 220 volts is the standard? Then you should think about buying new appliances. If you are buying 220V appliances for the first time, these tips should help you choose the best store from which to get them:
1. Choose a licensed and reputable store that is based in the US. Look for an accomplished and comprehensive store that specializes in selling 200V appliances in the US. Look for a known distributor for household electronic goods, so you can be sure that you are getting high-quality products and the best in customer and after sales services.
2. Choose a store that sells converters, too. This way, you can purchase both the appliance and the converter in one goes. A 220 volt appliance needs a converter if you want to use it the US, because the local standard is 110 volts. A converter will ensure that the appliance can run on 110 volts without damaging the power source and the device. Voltage converters convert the voltage of the power source to produce safer, stable, and usable power supply.
3. Look for online guides in the store. Reputable 220V appliance stores care about your safety and they want you to make informed decisions about buying 220 volts appliances. Choose a store that provides online guides about the products. One of the largest distributors of 220V appliances in the US has helpful FAQs where you can learn about different systems like NTSC, SECAM, and PAL in case you intend to purchase 220V movie players and TV sets. They have guides for purchasing the right voltage transformer for 220V devices, too.
4. Shop in a store that has a secure payment and browsing system. Make sure that the online appliance store has a hacker-free website and that their systems are certified and tested daily to ensure compliance with federal regulations, which aim to protect your personal information's integrity, confidentiality, and security.
5. Pick a store that can provide a low-price guarantee. If you find that its 220 volt appliances are cheaper elsewhere, the store can match that price.
6. Look for economical and fast shipping. The best store provides standard flat rates to anywhere in the US. Shipping would take about three to four days.
7. Make sure the store is easy to contact. Choose a 220 volts appliance store that you can easily reach with a toll-free number or through its website.
About the Company:
Samstores.com is one the largest distributors for household Electronic Goods, we Guarantee the infrastructure to offer you nothing but the best in quality of products and after sales service. We deal in 110 Volts and 220 Volts household appliances for North America and 220 Volts for Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and Australia and dual voltage goods for all over the world.