How Huge Success Is Related With Exhibition Stall Designing?
Business exhibitions and fairs bring various opportunities to the exhibiting players of the industry. On a large scale, these events allow to network with industry professionals and showcase the business. As they demand the good investment of time and money, make sure you are all prepared for exhibiting.
It is required that all exhibitors know the general attributes of these events for the thoughtful execution. Go through the top 18 secrets to know about exhibition to make sure there are enough profits you are able to make at the end of the event including increasing sales, customer database and designing the creative and engaging stall for the target audience.
1. As per the research conducted, around 75% visitors of any exhibition are likely to buy immediately after the event or in the future.
2. Events allow exhibitors to interact with their potential customers in the most effective manner for better interactions and eventually strong relationships.
3. In this digital world, fairs enable to present each and every detailing of your products and services in front of customers to be analyzed by all the five senses (if possible).
4. Be clear about the reason why you are exhibiting and what are your expectations. For instance, to quality 500 sales leads or to conduct minimum 100 research interviews.
5. Exhibition stall designing needs to be creative yet informative, unique yet engaging to deliver the objectives of your business.
6. For every aspect of the exhibition, one witty person from your organization must be delegated to tackle the endless questions and queries from visitors.
7. It has been concluded that 80% of the stand success is determined by the promptness, responsive nature of your staff.
8. Grab as many people possible to your booth, others competitors will. Use social media like e-mailers or website to spread the message of your participation in exhibition.
9. The work never ends with the event. So, it is required that you pre-plan a follow up strategy to not lose the connection with customer leads generated in the exhibition.
10. Since, the competition is high in corporate events, it become quite tough to make your presence felt. Use impactful advertising campaigns to allure target audience.
11. Avoid closed questions and go for open question to encourage the talks with your prospects related to their company, issues and needs.
12. Don’t indulge in long conversations otherwise you won’t be able to entertain maximum prospects present in the fair.
13. The basic information exhibitors must retrieve from prospects include name, company and contact information and possible crucial details required for business.
14. Eye contact- smile-greet. It is the basic mantra to greet any visitor in the stall. Further, make a rota to convey others what job profile is assigned to which person.
15. Prospects are not at all interested in your business unless it benefits them. So, make sure you listen to prospects first and then sell your benefits instead of features.
16. You and your stall need to be energetic and inviting all the time to make the visitors feel welcoming and well treated.
17. Don’t get busy with cell phones, eating or gossiping, otherwise you might lose an important lead.
18. Giving wrong information about products is a complete no. So, make sure your staff is well aware with each of your services to convey the right information only.
Cannoneye delivers exhibition stall designing and other related services as per the business needs within budget.
Article Source: http://checkthis.com/olz5