Eric Smith | erixonline

How cool is IM faceplate to you?

Jul 4th 2010 at 11:10 PM

I'm Really Excited!

No Kidding, I'm Really Excited!

I'm Excited for Online Internet Marketing As A Whole, especially, every single person involved with it; I'm excited for the shear number of online programs focused on helping the average person get a leg up in this crazy land of Internet Marketing.  To give an overview of what is really getting me excited, I will write my opinion on two programs that have popped on the scene while I've been diligently following my master mentors (kevin sousa - michael vanston) a 'stupid-person-can-do-this' plan.  So here's what I've found that has gotten me excited:

1.  IM faceplate -What can I say about this fantastic addition to our online promotion world.  I know, I know, writing about faceplate on faceplate is corny, but FREE advertising with a format that rivals the top dogs on the Internet, I can't tell you how cool I think this platform really is to me, and I'm sure soon to be a few million users ... the FREE word really doesn't justify how much potential income we can make if we're actively a part of this membership base.

2. Sweeva - This new traffic exchange format (now labeled socail browsing) has given this industry a huge boost in online surfing and membership interaction.  Your promotion is critiqued on the spot by the entire viewing membership ... so paying attention to this instant (FREE) feedback can set your promotion on the path to success or falure, especially, if you don't heed the advice given.  Take the advice to heart but also with a grain of salt because as with all social media, one or two bad apples stick their little horrible opinions in to disrupt your efforts ... brush these off and find the real advice.

Obviously, every PRO INTERNET MARKETER is jumping through their roof complaining I didn't use my affiliate links, well, I apologize from the bottom of my heart ... I live and will die by the 'truth first' approach, where I tell you the truth, then you can decide for yourself because some people need different types of leaders than the type I am, therefore, I make my opinion, and if you want to follow what I've found works for me, then so be it, you'll find a way to follow me and we can work in harmony.  So, on that note, go promote what you believe in, not so much who you are, and you will definitely find success online...there is more than enough room for all of us!

Mar 12th 2011 at 12:05 PM by TimRR
good job
Jan 7th 2011 at 2:53 PM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
Tell it like it is and I agree with you. The truth shall make you free. I'm behind you all they way. Just Do It!
Jan 6th 2011 at 8:05 PM by nelica
I like your article and I agree with you, it's place for everybody to make money in the net and to follow their believe. Concerning IMFP is really a great place to have your business in and lots of friends around the world to see you and to join you if they believe is worth. In special is amazing sire to place your unlimited ads. I love it and I try to do the best I can. I wish a Prosperous New Year! God Bless!
Dec 6th 2010 at 5:47 AM by carina75
well, is my second day here.i am trying to figure out how things works here. seems to be a nice place!
Nov 21st 2010 at 8:25 PM by erixonline
I used to like Yuwie and DirectMatches until I spent more time clicking out of ads then I did networking with the people. Hope this place can stay clean and fast!
Nov 20th 2010 at 3:38 PM by MadCrackers
Now i have to say I am really Impressed with FacePlate.This is a much better platform than FaceBook,There seems to be a really silly oversight from an organization that in general produces beautiful work. My guess is that when the company was getting started they set up a relatively simple build process. Facebook has turned into a Magazine of ads and have you noticed how slow there servers are, its aggravating. Anyways Im so glad to be a part of FacePlate
Nov 7th 2010 at 1:13 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Eric: As a fellow IM faceplate member, I too am very excited about this great new Social Networking site! Those of us who have a vision for the potential of IM faceplate, and who are working diligently to securely brand ourselves here, are going to be even more excited as membership here grows. GT :-)
Aug 21st 2010 at 7:49 AM by wolfie
Criticism is ok providing it's constructive a few tweaks on the website in question on Sweeva can make a big difference, even one word changed can make a sale. You are right there will always be people who will use the sweeva comments to sound off and be negative, but don't you get those in all walks of life. Good article thanks for sharing.