followers view all
following view all
1 year ago
Holiday Gift Ideas Under $10
I'm sharing this article I received from Cello In A Box
Actually lets not say we are giving on a budget, lets say we are giving from our hearts because basically that is what giving is all about and it doesn't have to be expensive! Use some of this ideas for last minute gift giving, giving from the heart, on a budget, and for the fun of it!
- Loaf of baked bread or cookies. Spend an afternoon baking banana bread or snickerdoodles (everyone loves snickerdoodles)
- Book and handmade bookmark go to Goodwill purchase like new books!
- Kids Rock painting kit, find rocks, wash them, put them in a box and get a pack of paints at the dollar store. Make a scrap booking or craft kit, collecting lots of items for cool entertainment, or make play dough and put colors in separate baggies.
- Handmade cards, a photo scrabooked page, a small photo album with messages (you can get them at the Dollar store)
- Cello In a Box has tons of gifts starting at $1 in the Gift Section
- Teens Collect a few Coke Codes, write up the website and how to enter the codes. Good free fun!
- For Teacher - A coupon to volunteer for an hour in your kids classroom, a surprise sack lunch, a pack of popcorn with a note. Just popping in with a holiday Hello
- For those that find it difficult to have enough time to bake...Google microwave peanut brittle...great recipe, and it doesn't have to be delivered to recipients quickly as cookies. www.allrecipes.com has great cooking gift ideas as well
- Roll a pinecone in peanut butter, then roll in birdseed, hand a string from it and add to a Cello bag for a great bird watching item!
- Add a pack of .75 muffin mix and a wooden spoon to an oven mitt, add lots of colorful ribbons to the handle
- Frame a photo, any photo, I did this with some old high school photos of our parents and found lovely photo frames at the Dollar store
- Tye dye a bathroom towel or pillowcase for your teen
- A small plant or pack of seeds with this message. True friendship is a plant of slow growth. -- George Washington
- For hubby Men love Cinnamon Rolls, make him a money can from a coffee can and decorate, get him a flashlight, tape measure
- Something you can give anyone is a jumbo Hershey bar, watch for them to go on sale for .99 then decorate with paper around it and add stickers, a personal message, holiday gift tag.
- Give from the heart this holiday season, not the pocket book!
|share||like 63||report||722 views|