Have Fabulous Wedding Arrangements with Wedding Planners in UAE
Did you know that wedding florists do more than just prepare your bridal bouquet? Wedding planners in the UAE enlist all-around florists also to help create the mood and look of your wedding ceremony and reception. Your florist might provide the flowers to line the aisle, table centerpieces, and other such decorations. Apart from that, they can take care of your wedding party’s floral flourishes, from corsages to boutonnieres. You can even ask them to embellish your cake with beautiful blooms. The best wedding planners in the UAE have connections to world-class florists who can supply your wedding arrangements.
Before discussing options with the florist, your UAE wedding planner will recommend that you choose and reserve your venue first. The florist can then visit space and determine what additional floral arrangements might still be necessary to achieve the look you want or to complement the design of the venue.
Your wedding planner in the UAE might also recommend that you don’t decide on the design of your wedding bouquet until you have chosen and ordered your dress. Your bouquet should complement the style of your wedding dress, after all.
Once these details are ironed out, it’s time to sit down with the florist, together with your wedding planner. Be sure to ask these questions during your meeting:
· Are you sure that you can deliver the flowers on my wedding date?
· Have you made wedding arrangements at my venues? If not, have you at least seen those venues? (The florist might need to visit the venue if he/she has never seen it.)
· How long has your flower shop been in business in the UAE?
· How many other UAE weddings have you done?
· Do you have other events or weddings scheduled on the same day as mine?
· Will you be working on my wedding arrangements yourself, or will another floral designer take over for you?
· What styles,so you use? (Typical wedding arrangement styles include traditional, ikebana, modern, European, Oriental, and trendy.)
· Are you agreeable to my budget?
· Do you have recommendations on maximizing my budget?
· Can you offer packages, or will everything be customized?
· Based on my budget, color scheme, and the season what blooms do you recommended?
· Do you work withpesticide-free, organic, or sustainably-grown flowers? (Ask if only this is important to you.)
· Do you have pictures of florals arranged in the style? Can you sketch or do mockups of the wedding arrangements you have recommend before I sign the contract? Will there be an additional fee for this service?
Your wedding planner will be there during the meeting and can facilitate the discussion. Be sure to choose a florist at least three months before your big day. If your wedding is large and elaborate, decide on a florist six months to a year in advance.
About The Author:
Signature Designs is the leading wedding planner in UAE and also provide their services across Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia. They design and deliver high ranking wedding events that meet and exceed the expectations of their clients. They use their highly trained and qualified expert team of professionals in event planning to deliver high-end event services.
|share||like 2||report||69 views|