Have a look on the development areas of Nigeria
Every country is developing with time and in order to do so, they have to face several challenges and have to overcome them to enhance their economic growth as well as to improve the quality of life. They have to look for all the economical and social aspects which require development. Since Nigeria's population profile is:
· 50% of the population live below poverty line
· 70% of the population still lives in rural areas
· 85% of the sixty million adults in the country which are below the age of 35 are illiterate.
Which directly shows that, it requires development in several areas and then only the quality of human life will improve? In order to do so, they have initiated several programs, some of them are:
1. Youth skills development in Nigeria, Nigeria lacks in having a proper education system being operated at post independence, even at that time there were nothing known as vocational skill trainings. Education is the most effective way of bringing change in a society and to accelerate its growth and development. Hence its necessary to have a proper educational system which will suit the local people of Nigerians, therefore the education policy was revised recently in 1998. In which they have introduced several vocational courses in the educational curriculum.
In this plan, volunteers hunt and discover the growing talents and then to provide them the proper platform so that they can fulfill their dreams. They provide them proper opportunities to make their life better.
2. Entrepreneurship promotion in Nigeria, this is totally started for those who are looking forward to establish their own business in Nigeria. There services help the local people to do better in their business, to explore it and to take advantage of all the available opportunities. They provide help in terms of brand promotion, business plan development, corporate strategy, training, etc to the professionals.
Till now Nigeria has developed enterprises in the listed areas
· Agriculture activities such as foodstuff, restaurant, fast food vending, etc
· Solid Mineral such as quarrying, germ stone cutting etc
· Power and transport such as electricity generation, etc
· Information and telecom business such as manufacturing and repairs of mobile accessories, etc
· Hospitality and tourism business
· Oil and gas business
· Environmental and waste management business
· Financial and banking services
· Engineering and fabrication work
· building and construction
3. Media content development services Nigeria, they are focusing on developing media content as it will help in supporting economic growth by stimulating the consumer markets. It will also help in spreading awareness about the social issues; citizens can use it to hold their government to account, curbing corruption, etc. Media is the fastest way of reaching people as young, rural, illiterate, all can access.(especially through radios, TVs, etc)
Other benefits which Nigeria will get, includes
· Administration of the country’s upper management
· Rural Internet Penetration
· Internet Infrastructure Development
· Internet Content Development
· Open source platform development
|share||like 2||report||34 views|