followers view all
following view all
|sarthakarora is not in any groups|
Give Your Career A Boost With Java Developer & Designer Jobs
It is the age of internet. Thousands of web pages are being explored every second. With the increasing use of internet, hundreds of new websites are launching each day, creating job openings for the freshers as well as experienced website designers and developers. Various IT firms and educational institutes are hiring Eclipse and Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) users who can design and develop their websites using Java coding. These job vacancies are highly concentrated in the Southern part of the country like in Tamilnadu.
There are a lot of walkin jobs available for the righteous and hard working candidates in the cities of Kanchipuram, Karur, Madurai, Mamandur, Nagercoil and also in beautiful city of Ooty. The editing jobs, electrical distribution jobs, designing jobs (like EJB jobs and Eclipse jobs) and education jobs in these cities are highly paid and require immediate joining.
The qualifications required for these jobs are listed below:
• The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in related field along with a diploma in programming.
• Candidates who have prior experience with Java based applications will be given preference.
• The candidate should have strong knowledge of JAVA based applications and coding.
• The candidate must know the use of EJB, the development architecture for building robust and high quality enterprise level applications which runs on J2EE compliant application servers.
• He should know how to design using Eclipse software which is also a Java based application.
• He must know coding language like C++ and HTML.
• He must have sophisticated programming skills in J2EE technological applications.
• He should know the use of platforms like Oracle, IBM websphere and JAVA.
• Knowledge of Unix operating system will be considered as a plus point.
• The candidate should be energetic and driven to work.
• He should have no problem in working any time hours or the shift allotted to him.
• He should have a pleasant personality and good communication skills.
Responsibilities with the jobs:
• The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and improving the software components of the company.
• He should ensure proper working of his designs as well as edit the previous versions of the softwares.
• He should also ensure that the coding used in the development of the program is correct and upto the prescriptions of the company.
|share||like 2||report||218 views|