followers view all
|MclaurinWilliams is not in any groups|
Finding The Right DJ Entertainment For Your Wedding Reception - Three Easy Steps
What makes for a great wedding? I have always told clients that there are three things that people remember about a wedding when attending.
1. The food - Not what they ate, but whether it was good or bad
2. Your dress - That vision of you in your dress will be in their mind
3. The entertainment - Whether they had a good time and stayed until the end or left soon after dinner
The reception hall could be decorated like it came out of a wedding magazine, the flowers and your dress could be breathtaking. You could have hired the best wedding photographer and your menu could be a "foodie's" dream come true, but if your wedding entertainment is lacking - your guests will not be engaged in the fun and your party could be a flop.
Every time these couples don't realize what they did until it is too late and their wedding is less than they expected.
Here are some simple things to pay attention to when looking for your wedding entertainment.
1. The Master of Ceremony: You should be able to see a video or hear audio recording of your potential DJ doing a wedding introduction to see if this is the voice you want announcing all your special moments. They even cover when the meal takes too long by getting guests dancing. A great MC is worth their weight in gold when it comes to the overall success of your reception.
2. The Gear: Is your cocktail hour outside? Do you have a fire pit and plan on using it later in the night? Then you probably want a DJ with wireless speaker capabilities (main system transmits audio to a remote speaker placed outside or in separate room for facilities with multiple rooms). Having more than 100 guests? Your DJ should bring the right sized sound system for your venue and guest count
3. Reputation: Is their website up-to-date? Do they have blog posts or social media post with recent weddings? Do they respond to your phone calls and emails in a timely manner? (within the day) Do they have recent independent third party verified reviews? (The Knot, Wedding Wire).
For more information about Wedding Venues San Antonio,Wedding Reception San Antonio,Wedding Dresses San Antonio and Baby Shower San Antonio please visit my website.
|share||like 1||report||32 views|