followers view all
following view all
|david1629 is not in any groups|
|David is an online marketing executive (SEM & SEO) and likes to share information on latest technology, new products and health related issues.
Find Out Relevance of Auto Leasing Services in India
Rather than buying a new car it’s better to take advantage of auto leasing services. Everyone has different vehicle needs; even some people change their cars at fixed intervals for them auto leasing is a better choice that is available on varied costs and terms. Vehicle lease facility significantly reduces complicated procedures involved in owning a car, like complex paper work, financial advantage along with comfort and flexibility.
Image Source: Pinterest.com
Now you can set aside valuable money for savings while at the same time enjoy owning a luxurious car. Presently, several big organizations arrange deluxe fleet on lease for their clients, just to impress them; it’s an affordable way to arrange best cars in less time. Before go for these services, check for the dealer authenticity because terms and conditions depend on the leasing company.
What are the Types of Auto leasing in India?
Open Ended Auto Leasing
- Under open ended lease method you have to pay low amount as compare to other available options. At the end of lease period you have to pay only remaining value of car rental which is estimated but not fixed.
- In this type, the residual value of car depends on market rate, if fleet owner see sudden rise in fleet rent rates he will definitely charge you according to that.
- In an open ended lease you will be required to pay the difference between the estimated value and the current market value. Usually, rent amount for this kind of lease are lower because dealer is covered from the residual value risk.
Close Ended Auto Leasing
- In a closed ended auto leasing at the end of deal you have to return the car to the dealer and liable to pay cost that is due for payment.
- But one major difference between a close ended and open ended is that final payment also include amount for extra mileage or any damage occurred in the rented period.
- Another difference is that residual value of the car is fixed on prior basis; under this type dealer are not covered for risks hence they are not liable to get any amount for damages and charge customers for all those excess wear and tear, scratches and harms.
Auto leasing is getting popular in india these days as with auto lease facility you can easily save lot of money. It is much better to lease services instead of taking a new luxurious car. The process is completely easy to follow as very less paper work and legal interventions are involved. Clients can select branded fleets of their own choice, use them and return the car with completion of your agreed term. This type of service is quite advantageous because you don’t have to pay much of amount for it and no down payments are charged for service.
|share||like 11||report||397 views|